Post Regular Season Extra Early Mock

atljbo

Resign

SS William Moore

OT Sam Baker

DT Vance Walker

CB Robert McClain (restrcited FA, 2nd round tender)

SS Chris Hope (vet min)

TE Michael Palmer (restrcited FA lowest tender)

CB Brent Grimes

OT Will Svitek (vet min)

Release/ Let walk

Micahel Turner (free up 5.5 mil)

Dunta Robinson (freeup 8 mil)

Peria Jerry

Tony G (retire)

McClure (retire)

Freeagent

DE Osi Umenyiora

1st round: 6'3 315lbs DT Sylvester Williams

We just grabbed one of the better all around DT's in this draft... Yes his main pass rush move is the swim move but the has the size and athleticism to give us a good push inside... The guy can be an force inside.... With Walker a FA this year and Babs and Peters a FA next year... We just drafted a guy that can give us a good pass rush up the middle. We have scouted alot of the big name DT's

----------------------------------------------------------------

2nd round: 6'3 330lbs G Gabe Jackson

I love the drive the guy gets in the run game and the way he finishes his blocks.... The guy drives guys in the ground..

========================================

WPSYKWHMHDPZWDU.20101128064732.jpg

3rd round: 6'6 245lbs TE Ryan Otten

I think we just got a really good TE... The guy is an athletic TE with the willingness to be a better blocker with good coaching (blocks pretty good already) ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

4th round :6'4 230lbs WR Marcus Davis

This is a very good fine by TD... When Juliio or Roddy is not in the line up... Our team does not run the same... Marcus Davis has alot to learn but athleticly... He is a physical freak... With a WR coach like Coach Robiske and learning from Roddy and Julio.... We have a good stable of WR's ... We are trying to get Greenbay-ish... Yes i know about his blocking...lol. He is more athlete then football player but with Robiske, Roddy, and Matt Ryan.. We can get him there

------------------------------------------------------------------

4th round (comp) : 5'10 210lbs RB Miguel Maysonet

The guy has speed (for his size) and runs hard and tough with power...

Purdue-s-Josh-Johnson-leaps-for-an-interception.jpg

5th round (trade up using a 7th round pick) : 5'11 198lbs CB Josh Johnson

A fast physical CB that likes to get his hands on the football... Can also return kicks

6th round: 6'2 230lbs OLB Cameron Lawrence

The guy will come in and compete for a ST job but he has the potential to grow into much more.. With his speed (vs run and coeverage) and aggressiveness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

7th round (comp) : 5'10 180lbs WR/KR Reggie Dunn

I like some of it but Sylvester Williams is a massive reach, as is Otten who has problems catching with his hands.

In particular I really like the Maysonet and Johnson picks. I came about Maysonet looking at Marcus Coker who I like for next year. Really like the Gabe Jackson pick.

I understand the Davis pick but he runs like 3 routes and is another body catcher.

I like the draft, but If we signed Osi why not draft a guard in the first round to fill the needs that we have going into the off season. That way we have picks 2 through 6 to get depth guys or guys that can contribute like a RB and TE ? I like your draft and I wouldn't mind DT in the first at all, we need a big dt that's 315+ just to eat up space to help out the linebackers and DE's to get some pressure. I just think if we signed Avril or Osi that we should go OG in the first to leave the possibilities open for the rest of the draft. Solid mock tho bro

I like some of it but Sylvester Williams is a massive reach, as is Otten who has problems catching with his hands.

In particular I really like the Maysonet and Johnson picks. I came about Maysonet looking at Marcus Coker who I like for next year. Really like the Gabe Jackson pick.

I understand the Davis pick but he runs like 3 routes and is another body catcher.

Yea I think if you want Otten he can be had later.

I dont think Sylvester Williams is a reach... I can see him going before our pick.... Ive seen him hold his ground and obviously penetrate... To me.. He is a well rounded DT... I will say this.. I didnt like his play vs Mario Benavides.. I just have a feeling that we are looking at DT's hard

Naw... I can easily see Otten going before our pick in the 3rd round.... To me... Otton and Kelce are 2 of the more compete TE's in this draft... Block and pass catch.... I think TD will want more of a compete TE... I have Seen Otton body catch but ive also seen him go up and get it.... Good coaching can help him with that.

I like the draft, but If we signed Osi why not draft a guard in the first round to fill the needs that we have going into the off season. That way we have picks 2 through 6 to get depth guys or guys that can contribute like a RB and TE ? I like your draft and I wouldn't mind DT in the first at all, we need a big dt that's 315+ just to eat up space to help out the linebackers and DE's to get some pressure. I just think if we signed Avril or Osi that we should go OG in the first to leave the possibilities open for the rest of the draft. Solid mock tho bro

Because i think there will be good guards in the 2nd (not a huge gap in talent) and possibly 3rd round.. I just think we could grab a good guard in the 2nd round and upgrade our pass rush/D-Line in the 1st round..... Osi plus a DT that can get penetration up the middle should do that.

Because i think there will be good guards in the 2nd (not a huge gap in talent) and possibly 3rd round.. I just think we could grab a good guard in the 2nd round and upgrade our pass rush/D-Line in the 1st round..... Osi plus a DT that can get penetration up the middle should do that.

Ah I see your point, I like the draft pretty solid can't complain your off season helps, and I assume your giving McClain the RCB spot ?