How Far Will The Falcons Go?

JabooAlwaysWins

Falcons in the Postseason  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How far will the Falcons go in the playoffs?

• One and Done!
    • Matty Ice finally wins a playoff game but loses in the NFC Championship
    • They win the MUTHA-F#@$ING Superbowl!

OF COURSE WE WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY. BUT THINGS DON'T

ALWAYS GO LIKE YOU WANT. BUT I DO KNOW, WE'LL BE IN

THERE TO THE VERY END. WE WILL BE SHOOTING FOR THE

MOON. IF WE DON'T MAKE IT, WE STILL MIGHT LAND ON A STAR.

BUT IF WE DON'T MAKE THE MOON, JUST KNOW WE WILL BE

RIGHT BACK NEXT YEAR ...... DOING THE SAME THING. WE WILL

NOT GO AWAY!

I voted for one and done. It's what I think. I think the Falcons will fight hard, I just don't see them winning. They are a good team, just in the regular season. I haven't seen anything that makes me think they are going to win it all. I could be wrong. I just don't see it.

I voted for one and done. It's what I think. I think the Falcons will fight hard, I just don't see them winning. They are a good team, just in the regular season. I haven't seen anything that makes me think they are going to win it all. I could be wrong. I just don't see it.

AT LEAST YOU'RE HONEST. I CAN RESPECT THAT.

Unfortunately for the Birdz, it starts with just not getting embarrassed again. THEN we move to getting a playoff win.

If we win one, I think we win two... and that's on to the Super Bowl. And I think we beat ANY AFC team except New England.

If it comes down to ATL/NE in the SB... I like our chances less...

But we'll still have that chance!

I don't see us winning 3 straight over the NFL's best, but I do think we'll get 1 this year.

We are not playing ourselves 3 strait games ;)

It all comes down to match ups.

I really like the first game match ups for us.

I would take Nolan vs inexperienced qbs any day of the week.

Plus I think the skins and vikes are fantastic match ups for us in the secondary... neither can cover our guys.

Plus the fact that a team like the niners would have to come across country to play us would be to our favor and despite their reputation I do not think their secondary is that good.... if we can hold up upfront there will be big plays.

We have a legit chance at making it to the superbowl this year.

And if we DO play the Pats I like our chances there too.............for one reason...

Mike Nolan.

He has made BOTH Manning's and Brees look incredibly inept

We are not playing ourselves 3 strait games ;)

It all comes down to match ups.

I really like the first game match ups for us.

I would take Nolan vs inexperienced qbs any day of the week.

Plus I think the skins and vikes are fantastic match ups for us in the secondary... neither can cover our guys.

Plus the fact that a team like the niners would have to come across country to play us would be to our favor and despite their reputation I do not think their secondary is that good.... if we can hold up upfront there will be big plays.

We have a legit chance at making it to the superbowl this year.

And if we DO play the Pats I like our chances there too.............for one reason...

Mike Nolan.

He has made BOTH Manning's and Brees look incredibly inept

I like that, for the first time in a Falcons playoff game, Matt Ryan will be the most seasoned QB in at least one of our matchups.

And I too like our chances to go farther, I just don't love them.

Once again Brady and Manning sit on top of the AFC. The road through Nola is a tough road going threw 1 of those 2.

But the falcons dont lose 2 in a row very often. After the crappy week we played this week, the team should be fired up for our first game.

If we win the playoff and make it to NFC champs , we'll lose the SB if it's playing NE.

We're built to destroy teams like NE... unfortunately there's four teams in the playoffs that are built to destroy teams like atlanta.. Seattle, washington, and the vikes, and we'll definitely see one of those in the first round. and if we somehow make it past that, we'll probably hit sanfran. So the odds are stacked, but we've got a good a chance as anyone