Way Too Many Coaches And Gm's Getting Fired

#1 pick™

A lot of them are good at their job. It's not easy to get a pro bowl level QB. Sometimes they need time to grow, a supporting cast, and the right system. Firing coaches at this rate is tragic in my opinion. I seen buffoons on here saying fire a top 5 NFL coach in Mike Smith as recently as two weeks ago. I feel that some coaches deserve it, Ried, Rivera, Turner, and Crennel. The rest are having the gun jumped on them.

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

A lot of them are good at their job. It's not easy to get a pro bowl level QB. Sometimes they need time to grow, a supporting cast, and the right system. Firing coaches at this rate is tragic in my opinion. I seen buffoons on here saying fire a top 5 NFL coach in Mike Smith as recently as two weeks ago.

Try this morning as for firing Smith....lol

Like it or not, the NFL is a win-now business. With all the other entertainment options fans have available to them, owners of NFL teams just can't take it for granted that fans will keep buying tickets if their team appears to be unwilling to make changes to try to field a championship-caliber team. Obviously it's also a heck of a lot easier to fire a head coach than to try to fire all the players. I tend to disagree with the assumption they're only a few people who have the talent and leadership qualities to win in the NFL. I think there are many who could be successful if given the right team and circumstances, including some college coaches.