Cowboys Gm Figures Out The Hc Needs Help.

Trouble

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119968/article/cowboys-eye-playcalling-oc-to-help-jason-garrett

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Garrett's job is secure, but Dallas does plan to bring in help on the offensive side of the ball.

"The Cowboys intend to keep Jason Garrett, I have not heard this morning that that has changed," Rapoport told "Around the League" on Monday. "A better possibility is that the Cowboys could hire an offensive coordinator to call plays for Jason Garrett and allow him to be a walk-around coach and essentially just be the leader of men that they think he can be."

The move would require some finessing of titles because offensive line coach Bill Callahan also holds the title of offensive coordinator. Callahan's role is more hands-off because Garrett has called plays in Dallas during his 21-19 run with the team. That would obviously change.

owner = GM

HC = playcaller

Oline coach = OC

QB = fallguy who takes the blame

Thats the dumbest crap system heard of. Only the Cowboys could have things so whacked up.

Is it possible they bring Norval back after he is fired?

Possible yes, likely...no

I would be scared if Jones got Reid as HC with garret as asst and OC.

Reid had a rough year but the loss of a child is hard to over come. Im not even sure how he kept going on there.

IF DALLAS COULD FIGURE A WAY TO FIRE THE GENERAL

MANAGER ...... ALL WOULD BE RIGHT IN COWBOY NATION.

I like what Garrett is doing. The second half of this season made be a believer in him. If Rob stays then Im good there too. I think we need a QB coach to keep Tony reigned in (Tony Sporano did this best). I dont think we really need an OC. Garrett's playcalling is suspect sometimes, but for the most part (recently) its been alright.

We definitely need a GM though.