Eagles Going To Interview Dirk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when they try to interview our guys during playoff time. Let them concentrate on game planning, not a future job.

coaches have the option to say they prefer to focus on the task at hand and then will worry about interviews when their season is over. kinda shows what type of guy he is.

Yeah I agree. I remember when Mularkey was interviewing during playoff time and our offense played poorly. The gameplan and everything looked like crap. That's why I'm skeptical of him interviewing. Hopefully he waits until after we win the SB to start interviewing ;)

Edited by A-TowN.-

coaches have the option to say they prefer to focus on the task at hand and then will worry about interviews when their season is over. kinda shows what type of guy he is.

They won't wait around and as a professional, it's always best to see what options are out there. It can never hurt.

I seriously doubt Dirk gets a HC job this year but I'd rather he be concentrating on the game plan rather than interviewing. So in that respect, it's a little disappointing.

Not that he has one specific team to game plan against at this point...guess he could be looking at all three. Seems like interviewing might be as productive at the moment.

I am in philly listening to the radio and they are reporting that Eagles brass are on their way to ATL to interview Dirk. And he has a good chance since he is someone Andy Reid respects and has a system friendly to the Offensive talent of the Eagles.

The FO should not have allowed this until after the playoffs/SB.

Yeah I agree. I remember when Mularkey was interviewing during playoff time and our offense played poorly. The gameplan and everything looked like crap. That's why I'm skeptical of him interviewing. Hopefully he waits until after we win the SB to start interviewing wink.png

c'mon A-Town - you know better than that - most of the HC jobs are FILLED by the time the SuperBowl is played.