Brian Urlacher?

J-Wall

Think it might be time for him to retire who saw how slow he was on his pick six this year?

This a division with Drew Brees, Cam Newton and Josh Freeman, we need LBs athletic enough to cover in space and get to the QB, dont think Urlacher would be a good fit

We have so many other needs I think LB will be pretty much untouched this offseason

If anything we could pursue a talented OLB like Thomas Howard or Manny Lawson and move Spoon to the MLB

Think it might be time for him to retire who saw how slow he was on his pick six this year?

This a division with Drew Brees, Cam Newton and Josh Freeman, we need LBs athletic enough to cover in space and get to the QB, dont think Urlacher would be a good fit

We have so many other needs I think LB will be pretty much untouched this offseason

If anything we could pursue a talented OLB like Thomas Howard or Manny Lawson and move Spoon to the MLB

Yeah, the dude looked like me with the pigskin on that play. He's done and will never play anywhere besides for the Chicago Bears.

• 2 months later...

you guys weren't watching very close. Urlacher was horrible the first 5-6 games of the season. but he was coming off a knee injury and couldn't even practice up until the first game. In fact, he didn't practice all year. But the last few games he played, you could tell he was getting his mobility back. His play was improving. Then he goes and pulls his hamstring.

The telling thing was that even in a bad season his pass coverage grade was 3rd among all ILBs. thats way better than any of our current LBs in coverage. Give him a full off season to recover and I'm sure he would be an upgrade to anything on our roster.

Still, I would only take him for about a 2 year 5-6 million dollar deal. 3 mill garauntee.