Matt Ryan And No Playoff Wins

Rod23

I have been EXTREMELY critical of Matt Ryan over the years. Not because I don't like him, but because for once I just want a BIG TIME Qb who can win the BIG GAME. Man I really really really want him to win in the post season. I think that this year is his best chance because unlike the previous years he has been in the postseason, no one in the NFC this year are World Beaters.

All that being said I'm hoping like crazy he wins this year. I'm so nervous I don't think I'll be able to watch Jan 13th. Man, if he doesn't win one this year it's gonna crush our fanbase. Is anyone else as nervous as i am?

This is a tipping point. A loss is one of the biggest embarrassments ever for this city. I see it a worse than 1980.

These next 13 days will last an eternity and I'm nervous for our line play. We can win it all or lose it all based on our line play especially offensively. The defense will keep us competitive but sometimes the o can go anemic and its cause of the poor line.

Defense wins championships, QB get too much credit or blame for wins and losses alike. Whats record of Peyton Manning,Brady and Eli Manning when the defense gives up more than 21 points? They fizzle out. I want Ryan to win it all even if the defense is bad so he can become a real elite QB unlike others listed who needed their Defense.