There Should Be No Valid Excuse Why This Team Doesn't Go To A Super Bowl

daybumper

There really shouldn't be no excuse.. everything is in our FAVOR ...everything has broken for us ..

Ryan is the 2nd best QB in NFC playoffs outside...Rodgers..He has the edge over Wilson, RG3, Collin, Ponder...2 are rookies 2 are soph that just started seeing playing time ..

WEST COAST Teams that have to travel to east COAST

Sea has to play Washington in WASH ...if SEA wins ..they travel back west to come back EAST for divisional playoff game ..

thats 2 east to west coast trips in 2 weeks..thats brutal

Green Bay with a win over Minny ...has to travel to SF beat SF then travel all the way to the EAST and play Falcons in dome in NFC CHAMP game

if SF wins they have to fly to EAST coast and beat Falcons in dome ...

FALCONS WILL MORE THEN LIKELY FACE A ROOKIE QB IN DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME ..

How many rookie QBS have won multiple playoff games ? not many

Edited by daybumper

FALCONS WILL FACE A ROOKIE QB IN DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME ..

not accurate. . . if the Vikings defeat the Packers, it does not matter what happens in the other wild card game, we will end up facing the Vikings

Yeah I dont see Minny beating GB in GB ..but you are right I should have wrote it more than likely

There is no reason why no team should make it to the super bowl. People keep discrediting quarterbacks because they are Rookies. They are in the playoffs for a reason. If being a rookie means that you can't win in the playoffs then there is no reason for these Rookies to be starting and winning games for their teams

What happened to the Falcons not being able to beat Godgers?

I would not be confident playing GB but they have a tough road ahead of them how things have broken out ..They have to play Minny ...beat Minny

FLY to SF beat the 49ers then fly east coast and play us...Thats a tough schedule to go ..That can take a toll

I would not be confident playing GB but they have a tough road ahead of them how things have broken out ..They have to play Minny ...beat Minny

FLY to SF beat the 49ers then fly east coast and play us...Thats a tough schedule to go ..That can take a toll

Minnesota will beat the Packers again. Ponder played like sh!t first game in GB and they almost won. He played alot better yesterday they won. He finds his footing next week and knocks the Packers out the playoffs. Giving Rodgers his 4th one and done. I hope they make it to the Ga Dome but I doubt it.

Yeah I dont see Minny beating GB in GB ..but you are right I should have wrote it more than likely

People said that yesterday morning that the Vikes cant even defeat GB in their own dome . . . now its they cant defeat GB at Lambeau and if they do it will be they cant get to the NFCCG LOL

I know how that feels as a FAlcons fan when people keep discounting you

Minn can take them out- they're division rivals and know each other well.

they sacked Rodgers 5 times last game- GB's Oline is just awful, Rodgers can hide that most of the time with his quick throws and mobility, but it can catch up to him.

And GB's D lost a couple of players during the last game- they may not be able to stop AP.

All of the possible 3 opponents are run heavy teams-Falcons will probably stay in their base package, which teams have had trouble running against. It's the nickel that gets gashed for the big runs. Like the Falcons chances against Seattle-horrible road team, Minn-Ponder or Wash-horrid D and the confidence boost from winning the first one means that they'll be relaxed for either SF or GB in the championship game.

Shame you won't be here for that.

Shame you won't be here for that.

This will be my last topic regardless win or lose in divisional playoff game..I fully expect Falcons to make a Super Bowl and on board with the team and Ryan . I have confidence Ryan can have playoff success...I rather have 49ers beat Green Bay then have to play GB ..I dont see the Vikings beating GB in back to back weeks. Ponder was good yesterday game in Minny ..I dont see him playing that well on road in a playoff game ..

If this team doesnt make it to a Super Bowl this year when the schedule has broken in our favor ..we get 1 seed ..we have 4 young inexperienced QBS in playoffs..I dont see how we will ever make it if not this year ...were not facing ELI, BREES etc ...yes these rookies and soph have ton of talent but like Ryan learned there are struggles early in career in playoffs for young QB as growing pains

I believe in Nolan and this defense..There really shouldnt be any valid excuse why were not in SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

Minnesota will beat the Packers again. Ponder played like sh!t first game in GB and they almost won. He played alot better yesterday they won. He finds his footing next week and knocks the Packers out the playoffs. Giving Rodgers his 4th one and done. I hope they make it to the Ga Dome but I doubt it.

It'd be his 3rd one and done as a starter- he wasn't the starter, didn't have any stats at all, in the 07 playoff loss.

There really shouldn't be no excuse.. everything is in our FAVOR ...everything has broken for us ..

Ryan is the 2nd best QB in NFC playoffs outside...Rodgers..He has the edge over Wilson, RG3, Collin, Ponder...2 are rookies 2 are soph that just started seeing playing time ..

WEST COAST Teams that have to travel to east COAST

Sea has to play Washington in WASH ...if SEA wins ..they travel back west to come back EAST for divisional playoff game ..

thats 2 east to west coast trips in 2 weeks..thats brutal

Green Bay with a win over Minny ...has to travel to SF beat SF then travel all the way to the EAST and play Falcons in dome in NFC CHAMP game

if SF wins they have to fly to EAST coast and beat Falcons in dome ...

FALCONS WILL MORE THEN LIKELY FACE A ROOKIE QB IN DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME ..

How many rookie QBS have won multiple playoff games ? not many

There really shouldn't be no excuse,HMM what about poor ref play calling. Thats usually the # 1 excuse as to why the foulcons lose

laugh.png highly unlikely dude. The Packers will win by 14+ points, nice rally to get into the playoffs by the Vikings.