The :only: The Falcons Win A Super Bowl This Year..

SyCo

I've been giving this some thought and it dawned on me that there's a good chance the falcons win a super bowl this year. i say that because the colts are on the other side. no it isn't because i think we'll just be lucky to draw the colts.

my reasoning comes from the odd way the falcons are disliked nationally. people generally don't care for the birds,its true. i don't expect that to ever change. so the only way the falcons win the superbowl is if they're the team that knocks off chucks inspiration machine.

imagine how many times we hear the "hoist that Lombardi" speech". after the colts losing manning, last years fall out, lucks hype, and chucks cancer, they're a tear jerker waiting to happen. only those dirty *** atlanta falcons could mess up story line this perfect. i fully expect to:

a. destroy chucks dream of hoisting that Lombardi.

b. a falcon to roll into him on the sideline and snap his spine so he will be unable to dance at his daughters wedding.

and we go in to be the most hated team in America.

the end

I've been giving this some thought and it dawned on me that there's a good chance the falcons win a super bowl this year. i say that because the colts are on the other side. no it isn't because i think we'll just be lucky to draw the colts.

my reasoning comes from the odd way the falcons are disliked nationally. people generally don't care for the birds,its true. i don't expect that to ever change. so the only way the falcons win the superbowl is if they're the team that knocks off chucks inspiration machine.

imagine how many times we hear the "hoist that Lombardi" speech". after the colts losing manning, last years fall out, lucks hype, and chucks cancer, they're a tear jerker waiting to happen. only those dirty *** atlanta falcons could mess up story line this perfect. i fully expect to:

a. destroy chucks dream of hoisting that Lombardi.

b. a falcon to roll into him on the sideline and snap his spine so he will be unable to dance at his daughters wedding.

and we go in to be the most hated team in America.

the end

Dam Syc - that's cold!