Nfc Playoff Quarterback's:

FalconsIn2012

Thinking about the upcoming playoffs, there is one thing I really love about our chances to reach the Super Bowl: 4 out of 5 possible quarterbacks we could play are either rookies or second year players with absolutely no playoff experience. Despite the egg we laid this afternoon, I love Nolan's chance of confusing these guys and generating a few extra possessions for our offense in the Dome. I just hope that AP can blow up again next weekend and eliminate the only other experienced quarterback in the NFC playoffs...obviously Ryan being the other veteran playoff quarterback.

Edited by Falconsin2012

I don't think we could have had a better scenario for who we will play in our first game in the playoffs.

I agree with you. If we are ever going to get the monkey off our back and make a Super Bowl run, this is the time. My gut tells me we will be playing again in the super done this season, assuming Abe is near 100%.

Thinking about the upcoming playoffs, there is one thing I really love about our chances to reach the Super Bowl: 4 out of 5 possible quarterbacks we could play are either rookies or second year players with absolutely no playoff experience. Despite the egg we laid this afternoon, I love Nolan's chance of confusing these guys and generating a few extra possessions for our offense in the Dome. I just hope that AP can blow up again next weekend and eliminate the only other experienced quarterback in the NFC playoffs...obviously Ryan being the other veteran playoff quarterback.

I do too. I also liked yesterday's game minus the injuries. the Falcons went awful vanilla. Not a lot of unique game tape to review.

IMO they played yesterday like one of those last preseason games: do enough to stay sharp, work bugs out...looks like the injuries will all be cleared up.

Also don't know if y'all noticed we got pretty good pressure without trying a lot.

I think many are looking too hard into the game yesterday. There will be a different team come playoffs. Im sure they tried to win but tried playing a very limited game plan and almost got away it. And if they had the chicken littles on the board would be rising up. But we are diffenatly in the drivers set. Go Falcons!