Akeem Dent

MayorWest13

Dent has been pretty good off late. He has 9 tackles for loss/no gain and second only to Nichs who has 11 TFL/no gain among LB. Considering he plays limited number of snaps he has made some impact. Dent has just 1 less TFL than Lofton even though he played half the snaps.

Wow. That's pretty impressive considering his miserable start this season. Good for Dent. One less issue we have to use a draft pick to fix.

He's finishing the year really strong, could be the answer for the future at mlb so maybe we dont have to draft a LB This draft. Really liked the preassure he put on freeman in one play, he looks faster !

I still think we need one more good LBer in the mix , Pete will not be back, and Schiller is still a ? mark

I like Dent now. He is making some plays at and behind the LOS. He just needs to play more consistantly. Hopefully his second year as a starter the game slows down for him and his play speeds up. I like Schiller to win the back up job next year as long as he is not signed in the next few weeks by another team.

We do need to sign or draft another OLB to back up Spoon and Nic. Peterson has given all we could ask.