We Hold Our Destiny In Our Hands

zmitcham

Yes, we do hold our destiny in our hands. I

Oh well, we couldn't ask for a better scenario. Our toughest opponent in the playoffs,GB, has the hardest road to take to the NFC finals through MN and SF before they play ATL if they make it.

I dont see GB being our toughest opponent. . . . I give that honor to SF.

SF has a better defense by ten miles, better running game by ten miles. You can knock Kap all you want, but they have found a way for him to work in that offense. This is the same team that was a doorstep away from the SB. . . the same team that knocked off the Saints and gave the Giants all they could past 60 minutes. This is the same team.

Edited by Falcon Knight

SF has a better defense by ten miles, better running game by ten miles. You can knock Kap all you want, but they have found a way for him to work in that offense.

GB is a known quantity. Never out of the game with a proven, seasoned QB. SF is starting a rookie QB on the biggest stage of his life. GB is our most dangerous competitor.

GB is a known quantity. Never out of the game with a proven, seasoned QB. SF is starting a rookie QB on the biggest stage of his life. GB is our most dangerous competitor.

Lmao..... Kap is NOT a rookie smh. SF is the biggest threat but we can beat them with our defense.GB is so overrated its not even funny. People talk about we had a weak schedule. Compare ours to their's. The packers defense is suspect and the OLine is quickly declining. They won 11 games. Min and Chi both won 10 a bad call by the ref in the first Lions game is the only reason Packers are in the playoffs. Don't be surprised if the packers are one and done.

Lmao..... Kap is NOT a rookie smh. SF is the biggest threat but we can beat them with our defense.GB is so overrated its not even funny. People talk about we had a weak schedule. Compare ours to their's. The packers defense is suspect and the OLine is quickly declining. They won 11 games. Min and Chi both won 10 a bad call by the ref in the first Lions game is the only reason Packers are in the playoffs. Don't be surprised if the packers are one and done.

I hear you amigo, we are better than any of those teams if we bring our A game.

SF has a better defense by ten miles, better running game by ten miles. You can knock Kap all you want, but they have found a way for him to work in that offense. This is the same team that was a doorstep away from the SB. . . the same team that knocked off the Saints and gave the Giants all they could past 60 minutes. This is the same team.

Its also the team that got pasted by the Giants, Seahawks & Vikes & basically went into overtime twice to a so-so Rams team. They are very inconsistent.