Never Fails!

SyCo

THEN WHY DID YOU FOR SO LONG TRY AND COMPARE HIM TO MATTY ICE? YOU KNOW THERE IS NO COMPARISON!

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

Matt Ryan IS Tony Romo you tool! He looks great in the regular season and melts in the playoffs. He's 0-3 in the playoffs. Romo is 1-4. If Ryan doesn't win 2 playoff games then Ryan is just as bad as Romo.

You honestly didn't think Romo was going to drive the ball to at least get it into field goal range?

After all you've seen happen all season with the game on the line.

That int hurt, but it was a **** good play by the OLB.

He played with the dicsipline our guys didn't play with last night and ended up making the play that sealed the game.

It was the right read when romo started the throw and it was the wrong read when the ball left his hand.

Excellent play.

Maybe me and my bro are different but we both thought Dallas had the game when they made the stop or at least a tie.

So did I, but Romo ripped out my heart with that INT.

Wono doesn't near;ly have the moxie that Ice does. Ice has 22 4th quarter comeback since 08' and Womo only 14, but that is not including all the drives Womo could've had to win a game but killed it with an INT like last night. If you do not see the difference then you really do not know that much about football.

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

Regular season records and junk DONT MATTER its what you do in the playoffs that matters.

Ryan has YET to win a playoff game. Something Romo has already done. When/IF Ryan ever wins in the postseason we can revisit this, but regular season crap is just that.

That int hurt, but it was a **** good play by the OLB.

IT WAS A GREAT PLAY BY THE SKINS OLB, HE BROKE

ON THE BALL AT THE LAST MOMENT, ROMO NEVER

SAW HIM. BUT NO ONE WILL REMEMBER THE GREAT

PLAY BY AN OLB, THEY WILL ONLY REMEMBER THAT

ROMO WAS THE ONE WHO THREW IT. BUT THE OLB

HID HIMSELF WELL .... THEN HE BROKE ON IT.

Regular season records and junk DONT MATTER its what you do in the playoffs that matters.

Ryan has YET to win a playoff game. Something Romo has already done. When/IF Ryan ever wins in the postseason we can revisit this, but regular season crap is just that.

I would expect an idiotic statement like this from a Cowgirls fan. You first HAVE TO WIN IN THE REGULAR SEASON to get into the playoffs! To say regular season doesn't matter just shows how stupid you cowgirls fans are. I'd rather see Ryan there every year taking his shot than sitting at home like TO RO is!!