Can Nolan Do What He Did To P/e Manning,brees With A Mobile Qb?

J-Wall

It looks like only 2 QBs in the NFC playoffs will have playoff experience. That will favor Ryan big time.

That said we will have a lot of time to prepare for both of these offenses. Both Seattle and Washington have similar offenses.

I said the same exact thing and believe it really plays in our favor, especially if AP and the Vikings win again next weekend.

Guest Negatorris

Wilson is most like Brees, only he's obviously faster and can run. Brees can take subtle steps to avoid pressure, but Wilson can sometimes escape it. I think Nolan can limit the rookie. Spoon and Kroy will be his worse nightmares.

Wilson is most like Brees, only he's obviously faster and can run. Brees can take subtle steps to avoid pressure, but Wilson can sometimes escape it. I think Nolan can limit the rookie. Spoon and Kroy will be his worse nightmares.

What you said it true of most athletic QBs in a sense.

The biggest difference? Brees is New Orleans.

Wilson is playing the PA off of one of the top rushing offenses in the NFL with a good defense on the other side of the ball.

His team is actually better than the one Ryan had in 2008 as a rookie.

Guest Negatorris

Hope yall don't underestimate either. Even though we already beaten the skins, things probably would have been different had RG3 not gotten hurt. They are very, very hot right now, both are.

Nothing would have been different. He got hurt at the end of the 3rd quarter, and only had 90 passing yards. Alfred Morris was carrying that offense.

Nothing would have been different. He got hurt at the end of the 3rd quarter, and only had 90 passing yards. Alfred Morris was carrying that offense.

lol cousins came in and threw a 70 yard touchdown once he got in and you telling me nothing would have been different had RG3 not gotten hurt. The only thing that saved us was the interceptions by dunta and Decoud. They were driving before RG3 even got hurt.

It looks like only 2 QBs in the NFC playoffs will have playoff experience. That will favor Ryan big time.

That said we will have a lot of time to prepare for both of these offenses. Both Seattle and Washington have similar offenses.

Really, there's only one. Kaep didn't play in last year's game. I don't think the read-option will be that much of a problem for Nolan to plan around.

lol cousins came in and threw a 70 yard touchdown once he got in and you telling me nothing would have been different had RG3 not gotten hurt. The only thing that saved us was the interceptions by dunta and Decoud. They were driving before RG3 even got hurt.

Morris had 2 big runs and they had the pass play where the coverage completely broke down, other than that, Skins had 45 offensive plays for about 145 yards. Morris had 15 runs, on 9 of them, he gained a total of 8 yards. One of the TDs was a pick 6 on a great play by Kerrigan.

Falcons were winning that game whether or not RG3 finished the game.

Morris had 2 big runs and they had the pass play where the coverage completely broke down, other than that, Skins had 45 offensive plays for about 145 yards. Morris had 15 runs, on 9 of them, he gained a total of 8 yards. One of the TDs was a pick 6 on a great play by Kerrigan.

Falcons were winning that game whether or not RG3 finished the game.

had it not been for the 2 picks and Turner's td run, I don't think we would have won with a healthy RG3 in. That's just me

had it not been for the 2 picks and Turner's td run, I don't think we would have won with a healthy RG3 in. That's just me

And, if Ryan had gotten that screen pass over Kerrigan's head into HD's arms, he nothing but clear field in front of him, could easily have been a TD and the game is never close.

And, if Ryan had gotten that screen pass over Kerrigan's head into HD's arms, he nothing but clear field in front of him, could easily have been a TD and the game is never close.

that play has only worked a handful of times this year, if that. We will find out in 2 weeks if we meet them again. I'm not gonna get overconfident like the homers though