Playoff Schedule Released. My Guess: Packers @ Falcons For Nfc Championship!

I Even Bleed Red

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119711/article/nfl-releases-wild-card-divisional-playoffs-schedule

NFL Wild Card Weekend schedule

(All times Eastern)

Saturday

4:30 p.m.: Bengals at Texans (NBC)

8 p.m.: Vikings at Packers (NBC)

Sunday

1 p.m.: Colts at Ravens (CBS)

4:30 p.m.: Seahawks at Redskins/ Cowboys (Fox)

Divisional Playoffs schedule

(All times Eastern)

Saturday, Jan. 12

4:30 p.m.: Bengals/ Colts/ Bengals at Broncos (CBS)

8 p.m.: Packers/ Redskins/ Cowboys/ Seahawks at 49ers (Fox)

Sunday, Jan. 13

1 p.m.: Redskins/ Cowboys/ Seahawks/ Vikings at Falcons (Fox)

4:30 p.m.: Texans/ Ravens/ Colts at Patriots (CBS)

We won't be seeing the Pack till the NFC championship. There are no easy matches but I like our chances against the Redskins (or Cowboys...we'll know tonight), Seahawks, or the Vikings. I know the Vikings just beat the Packers but I still much rather see them in the first round. I am jumping the gun, but trust me, we will beat those teams and it's the Pack @ the Falcon's for the NFC championship!

once we get over that first game hump, then we should play loose and win the nfccg.

Cool car. My Dad had an old Ford Falcon like that back in the early 70's. His was black and he had some Mustang GT hubcaps on the steel wheels. I remember him teaching my Mom how to drive a stick shift with that car.

what kind of condition was it in when he taught her?

It was mint condition. The car was only 7 years old at the time. My mother took her drivers test in it. I believe it was a 64. My Dad had done some mods to it. It had a 302 and a 3 speed on the floor. I've just seen two great restomod Falcons just recently at the Turkey run in Daytona.

wow. that sounds like true love...

did you end up with it?

do they still do the swap meets down there?

It was mint condition. The car was only 7 years old at the time. My mother took her drivers test in it. I believe it was a 64. My Dad had done some mods to it. It had a 302 and a 3 speed on the floor. I've just seen two great restomod Falcons just recently at the Turkey run in Daytona.

http://www.nfl.com/n...ayoffs-schedule

NFL Wild Card Weekend schedule

(All times Eastern)

Saturday

4:30 p.m.: Bengals at Texans (NBC)

8 p.m.: Vikings at Packers (NBC)

Sunday

1 p.m.: Colts at Ravens (CBS)

4:30 p.m.: Seahawks at Redskins/ Cowboys (Fox)

Divisional Playoffs schedule

(All times Eastern)

Saturday, Jan. 12

4:30 p.m.: Bengals/ Colts/ Bengals at Broncos (CBS)

8 p.m.: Packers/ Redskins/ Cowboys/ Seahawks at 49ers (Fox)

Sunday, Jan. 13

1 p.m.: Redskins/ Cowboys/ Seahawks/ Vikings at Falcons (Fox)

4:30 p.m.: Texans/ Ravens/ Colts at Patriots (CBS)

We won't be seeing the Pack till the NFC championship. There are no easy matches but I like our chances against the Redskins (or Cowboys...we'll know tonight), Seahawks, or the Vikings. I know the Vikings just beat the Packers but I still much rather see them in the first round. I am jumping the gun, but trust me, we will beat those teams and it's the Pack @ the Falcon's for the NFC championship!

I disagree. The 49ers might beat the Pack and the Pack has to get by Minnesota first.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

wow. that sounds like true love...

did you end up with it?

do they still do the swap meets down there?

No I did not end up with it. My Old Man sold it in 74 so that he could build a rail buggy. This was around the time that vans became all the rage so he got one to tow his buggy with. The rail buggy is how I learned how to drive a stick in the 80's. Seeing that picture brings back a lot of memories.

As far as swap meets, we really didn't have them in Atlanta at that time. There was a race track called the Peach Bowl (which is now the site of the Pepsi Bottling Plant on Marietta Blvd.) that you could go to for swap meet like events, but that was about it.