When Abe Left The Game...

Statick

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

For the life of me, still don't know why Sidbury is sitting on the bench,

I really don't think we'll see him play as a falcon and some team is going to get a really good deal on him and come out with a really good player

I really don't think we'll see him play as a falcon and some team is going to get a really good deal on him and come out with a really good player

I know, I mean he's not going to be a regular anymore, but when the guy has played he has come up with some sacks, something must be severely lacking in his game, for him to get beat out by Matthews and Mass

Mike Smith was really dumb w/ this game.........he's lucky that is was only Abe (and I think Abe is extremely important!) that got hurt.

I saw Matt Ryan get hit some awkward ways today - and get hit often. Peter Konz is a walking turnstile. If Matt, Roddy or Julio went down in this game Falcons would have NO shot. Abe was probably #4 on the list of important guys that we cannot lose.

dayum shame Mike Smith was so stubborn.....he stated early on Falcons were going to "play to win the game" right in the week#16 press conference. I just don't think he thought this through. the answer was obvious to err on side of caution this week.

Whole game seemed weird, I would have thought they would have tried to establish the run game, and lessen the risk to Ryan, And what was smith doing at the end of each half, especially the first half??

i was enraged over the end of the first half.....4th and 3 with 45 seconds left and we are basically at midfield - we had i think - two timeouts.

The game is meaningless anyway - Mike Smith says we are "playing to win". In that situation though, Smith lets clock run down to 5 seconds left to throw a hail mary.

WTF???????

It shows me that Smith coaches TIGHT as H3LL!!!!! Smith was coaching to take a hail mary shot rather than showing confidence in his team to convert the 4th down and get the score.

it was totally gutless. Bill Belicheck and Sean Payton don't coach like that. Smith coaches like a puzzy.