Looks Like We Get A Sunday, 1Pm Game In The Divisional Round 1/13/13

paulitik

http://profootballta...ayoff-schedule/

On Fox. We have to suffer a Joe Buck called game. Ugh.

...Also on Saturday, January 12, the highest remaining seed in the NFC (the Packers, Redskins, Cowboys or Seahawks) will visit the 49ers at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

On Sunday, January 13, the lowest remaining NFC seed (the Vikings, Redskins, Cowboys or Seahawks) will visit the Falcons at 1 p.m. ET on FOX. And the divisional round will end on Sunday, January 13, in New England, with the highest remaining AFC seed (the Texans, Colts or Ravens) at the Patriots for a 4:30 p.m. ET kickoff on CBS.

The AFC and NFC Championship Games are on Sunday, January 20. The Pro Bowl is on Sunday, January 27 and the Super Bowl is on Sunday, February 3.

I'm happy about the Sunday game, but playing at 13:00 (military time) on 1/13/13 doesn't sound like a good omen to break a playoff curse.

Well, maybe this will help you feel better about that particular omen...

I've attended every playoff game under the Smith, Ryan regime: Arizona, GB, and NY. We lost all 3. I will not be attending the one on the 13th. Might be a good sign...LOL!

thats right! any time, any body we will prevail.

on a side note i thought john lynch was very complimentary of us calling this game today.

Moose called the Giants game and I usually like him, but he was all about the giants until he had to flip the script.

I feel very confident we will beat any of those teams and advance to the NFCCG in our house ....Love how the draw came down, and cant wait for wildcard weekend to see how it all shakes out.

http://profootballta...ayoff-schedule/

On Fox. We have to suffer a Joe Buck called game. Ugh.

Joe buck will be on the Saturday night game with SF. They are always on the game they consider the best, and the game they consider the best is always on prime time, which is Saturday night. If Buck and Aikman did our game I would be shocked.

Edited by fuego