Super Bowl Chances

Aim High

Division Games are just like playoff games -- the stakes are heightened. Sorry to say it but if the falcons can't win their division games they cant win playoff games.

Don't hear me wrong, I'd love to see th Falcons RISE UP and make and win the Super Bowl, but just like our division record (.500) we have a .500 chance of making the Super Bowl.

BUT as a faithful Falcons fan I've learn to throw out statistics. SO, In the Falcons are going to RISE UP AND WIN US OUR FIRST SUPER BOWL!!!!!

Edited by Falcon0910

Division Games are just like playoff games -- the stakes are heightened. Sorry to say it but if the falcons can't win their division games they cant win playoff games.

Oh, that's some awesome reasoning there, and since every team in the playoffs has lost to at least one divisional opponent, I guess no one can win a playoff game this year. O_o

You, sir, win stupid post of the day. Congrats.

Well in order to save OP some heat since he wanted to remove as soon as he posted I can say this, we play important games against division and lost to 2 bad teams and played like crap. We wont win a playoff game if we have a repeat today with no fire. I think he was trying to say something like that.

Well in order to save OP some heat since he wanted to remove as soon as he posted I can say this, we play important games against division and lost to 2 bad teams and played like crap. We wont win a playoff game if we have a repeat today with no fire. I think he was trying to say something like that.

My bad 3 divisional losses

Thanks. Changed it anyway though, couldn't have the board members thinking I'm trolling. I've gotten into my fair share of fights with Aints, Giants, and Packers fans

Thanks. Changed it anyway though, couldn't have the board members thinking I'm trolling. I've gotten into my fair share of fights with Aints, Giants, and Packers fans

Its cool man, next time just stay in chat after games and hang with Me, Tuggle, Torris, and Natod. That way you can cool off and chill. We usually don't come back to the boards until all of the craziness has ended and make fun of posts like yours lol just kidding. But we do.