Heres A Good Omen, Everyone Read

So the REAL reason we lost today??? well, the first 3 times we went to the postseason in the Ryan era? we WON our final game of the year...and u guys know how that turned out.

So losing today was a GOOD thing. And not to mention, we havent lost 2 in a row since 09....so..as long as Abe and Dunta are ok?? today was the best loss we may have ever had in franchise history lol

I think it might be, too. Our players need all the motivation to play hard in the play offs as they can get. Losing to the Bucs only adds to that, I think.

Although i would have liked us to play better and carry some momentum into the post season, the reality is that came up flat. We could have played a better game. So maybe we will work harder to make sure we play our best for our next xame.

Also, the bucs defense played a good game. They may have been the 32nd ranked pass defense in the league, but they made a lot of good plays throughout the game. They played us hard.

I think it might be, too. Our players need all the motivation to play hard in the play offs as they can get. Losing to the Bucs only adds to that, I think.

Although i would have liked us to play better and carry some momentum into the post season, the reality is that came up flat. We could have played a better game. So maybe we will work harder to make sure we play our best for our next xame.

Also, the bucs defense played a good game. They may have been the 32nd ranked pass defense in the league, but they made a lot of good plays throughout the game got away with copious amounts of holding that were not called They played us hard.

Fixed

Dont mean to rain on the parade. But i have a bad omen... Im a sf giants fan.. in 2010 we won the world series. The falcons were 13-3 and the 1 seed. 2012... world series champs.. falcons 13-3 and the 1 seed.. doesnt really matter if ur not into the supersticion thing. Just sayin

This is football not baseball...and F*ck the Giants

Dont mean to rain on the parade. But i have a bad omen... Im a sf giants fan.. in 2010 we won the world series. The falcons were 13-3 and the 1 seed. 2012... world series champs.. falcons 13-3 and the 1 seed.. doesnt really matter if ur not into the supersticion thing. Just sayin

When I lived in this apartment, SF Giants won the World Series wink.pnglaugh.png

This loss looks a lot like the one we suffered in Carolina. How did we do the week after? Amazing. I aight woried. Dont get sucked in by negativity because of 1 loss. Mike Smith was in a lose lose situation. Thier is a tread on it. We going all the way. NO worries. Haters will try to put us down. Remember we are 13-3 this 1 lose does not defy us. This loss will give us even more energy to kick who ever comes to our dome. LETS GO FALCONS!