Respect To Adrian Peterson.

falcons007

Totally agree! He fell 9 yards shy of the record, but he played a huge role in getting his team to the playoffs! It's been one heck of a great season for him!

I will be done believing in awards if Adrain Peterson is not the MVP of the season. He deserves every bit of it in a QB driven league.

I found myself hoping they'd shank the kick, win the toss, and he'd break the record on the way to an Overtime victory. The man deserved it.

Ha. Me too. You could tell he was a little disappointed in the post game interviews. He is a straight up beast. He should get MVP and Comeback player of the year. The Viks would probably be winless w/out him.

i have to admit i didnt think much of peterson when he was drafted. i thought he would constantly be injured, but i admire the guy for blowing up his knee and coming back like he did, especially with a cardboard cutout for a QB. Ponder blows mule dong. GB's D is not good, if Ponder can be just pedestrian Vikes have a chance. I don't trust the Vikes D to not get embarrassed though in Lambeau. we should just start preparing for the Seahawks tomorrow.

i have to admit i didnt think much of peterson when he was drafted. i thought he would constantly be injured, but i admire the guy for blowing up his knee and coming back like he did, especially with a cardboard cutout for a QB. Ponder blows mule dong. GB's D is not good, if Ponder can be just pedestrian Vikes have a chance. I don't trust the Vikes D to not get embarrassed though in Lambeau. we should just start preparing for the Seahawks tomorrow.

Ugh. Marshawn Lynch or Adrian Peterson in our first playoff game.