Blame The Coaches All You Want But Dunta Robinson's Injury Is Completely On Him

bdog 29

Dunta Robinson is a hard hitter and all that good stuff but I'm tired of him trying to dish out these huge hits with terrible form that gets him and other players injured. Personally I hate seeing gifs of his hits on Maclin and Desean Jackson because they're honestly bad, borderline dirty hits. On top of that, he was knocked out of both games and missed multiple after the hit on Jackson. I'd expect a guy who's played in the NFL as long as him to know that you never hit a guy with the crown of your head, that's just asking for a broken or sprained neck. I understand the need to enforce your will and make the offense afraid of you but stupid decisions like that are the quickest ways to get fined and end your own career. If you're going to hit hard, do it right.

Dunta Robinson is a hard hitter and all that good stuff but I'm tired of him trying to dish out these huge hits with terrible form that gets him and other players injured. Personally I hate seeing gifs of his hits on Maclin and Desean Jackson because they're honestly bad, borderline dirty hits. On top of that, he was knocked out of both games and missed multiple after the hit on Jackson. I'd expect a guy who's played in the NFL as long as him to know that you never hit a guy with the crown of your head, that's just asking for a broken or sprained neck. I understand the need to enforce your will and make the offense afraid of you but stupid decisions like that are the quickest ways to get fined and end your own career. If you're going to hit hard, do it right.

I agree. I also think Dunta is part of the old school players who are accustomed to be able to take those shots and not get the flag and after playing for 3 decades he can't seem to adjust. Personally I hate those type of plays because it is more about delivering the blow and they forget the fundamentals of head up and wrap up. DeCoud did that today and cost his team a TD.

One quick question , who in the world was blaming a coach on Dunta hurting himself? laugh.png

Voices in your head man.......

He got himself hurt for doing his normal thing. He went in for the hard hitting spear tying to lay some wood , the difference being this time it was a RB. Those guys are built to take hits and keep moving. It was a poor decision on Robinsons part. I sill have no idea who blamed a coach for that. laugh.png

One quick question , who in the world was blaming a coach on Dunta hurting himself? laugh.png

Voices in your head man.......

He got himself hurt for doing his normal thing. He went in for the hard hitting spear tying to lay some wood , the difference being this time it was a RB. Those guys are built to take hits and keep moving. It was a poor decision on Robinsons part. I sill have no idea who blamed a coach for that. laugh.png

Not the first time he has hit people with head. He shouldn't have been in the game though.