Lacanfora Says Abe Is Fine

DaMeatTroughsEgo

Falcons expect John Abraham to be OK

By Jason La Canfora | CBS Sports NFL Insider December 30, 2012 5:16 pm ET

The Falcons expect defensive end John Abraham to be OK, according to a team source.

He left the game due to injury but was checked out postgame and is "fine" according to the source. Tags: John Abraham, Atlanta Falcons, NFL

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora

Falcons fans should breathe easier. I'm told that John Abraham, who left game with injury, is "fine." not expected to miss time

Just to make sure everyone reads it LOL. If true and although I don't like La Canfora he is usually pretty reliable, then it seems like Abe just bent something in his lower foot the wrong way and it hurt extremely badly. I don't know if anyone has ever rolled their ankle badly before, but for the first few minutes of that injury you aren't putting any weight on it, you don't even want to. Hopefully that's what it is, a bad ankle roll not involving a high ankle sprain or any broken bones. One time!

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

Only one more day to top it. I welcome all challengers!

You're bringin' it today Meat....Definitely had an extra bowl of Wheaties this AM.

Happy New Year brother.