Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

So We Play Was, Dal Or Sea..

21 posts in this topic

Im not overly worried about WAS or DAL.. but SEA will be tough. Even then, it wont be in SEA so we should be fine. As long as we finally show up for once, I think this is the best chance we've ever had in the playoffs except vs the Cardinals.. Neither team has an Aaron Rodgers/Eli Manning type 4th quarter come-back QB (Maybe RG3 and Wilson in a few years, but not as a rookie) - and Romo loses more games than he wins..

Im confident we'll get one playoff win.. but todays loss makes me wonder if we'll show up at all.

We have a bye. We are not playing anyone in week 1. The only teams we won't play are GB or SF. If they both get through, they play each other as the middle 2 seeds. If either get through, they play the 2nd lowest seed left.

Sorry I put it as assuming GB wont lose to MIN/CHI in the playoffs.. they are pulling a Falcons impression right now, week 17 doesnt matter so just not playing. Infact, Packers probably will still win this game cause McCarthy isnt going to let them get creamed for 4 full quarters.

Not me but someone is going to blast you for that comment.

Has happened in the last few playoff appearances of the Falcons. The team that beats us, at least goes, to the super bowl.

Has happened in the last few playoff appearances of the Falcons. The team that beats us, at least goes, to the super bowl.

You are correct. People on here will blast for not talking good about the falcons. I am not going to wear my red Matt ryan jersey for atleast two weeks now. lol. I will just wear another one.

As long as we have Abe back, we'll be fine against any of those teams.

We can handle Washington, no doubt. Dallas doesn't have the defense to hold us like they did last time, especially against an urgent playoff offense on full blast.

Seattle is the best one out of the group, but they're not the same on the road. They get a major advantage at home, they won't pull it out in the ATL.

This game was not even the slightest indication of how well we play. We looked so unenergized and had a total lack of intensity and urgency because the game truly didn't matter. Which is why I don't understand why we didn't just take them out at the 2nd hafl.

Are you watching Seattle tonight? I am not concerned at all. 3rd qrt Seahawks 6 Rams 7. Wilson has been sacked three times. Not worried about any of them.

I worry about all of them......depends on if our team shows up to play or plays flat for a half and tries to catch up. The way they play reminded me of their preseason games...hopefully thats the way they viewed it.

OR? San Fran?

Seahawks on the road?

Big laugh.

Their game TODAY is a perfect example of why trap games will get you AND why the psychological side of the game you can ALSO win or lose. Affecting outcomes often, but not always.

few seasons. Otay.

this team has improved. You'll be eating your words next week.

Matt threw for most TDs for our franchise in a season. Our D has greatly improved. We took away chances of teams making it to the playoffs, Tampa, taints, giant.

We beat teams that are going to the playoffs .Denver, Washington, cowgirls,

A lot better team here then I'm the past.

We even win the big games. Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday.....all wins. That tells me we will do it in the playoffs

Atlanta has 3 losses this year. Tied best record with Broncos.

Haven't lost outside of division. Got beat today in a 'prep' game today. That wasn't the game that was played today, that people think about the most (the W/L column)

There was another, one of a psychological nature. Which has been the Falcons problem.

Good news? They play their best football in Prime Time this year. Instead of playing down to division rivals during bad seasons or weaker teams due to 'expecting' a trap game and waiting on the other team to get theirs before they get hungry in such matchups.

Playoffs? Atlanta is hungry. PART of the reason why they lose in the trap games OR struggle.

There is no playoff trap game.

Get up or get off the field.

DEFEND THE DOME FALCONS!

Im not overly worried about WAS or DAL.. but SEA will be tough. Even then, it wont be in SEA so we should be fine. As long as we finally show up for once, I think this is the best chance we've ever had in the playoffs except vs the Cardinals.. Neither team has an Aaron Rodgers/Eli Manning type 4th quarter come-back QB (Maybe RG3 and Wilson in a few years, but not as a rookie) - and Romo loses more games than he wins..

Im confident we'll get one playoff win.. but todays loss makes me wonder if we'll show up at all.

Actually the funny thing is Rogers has a terrible record when it comes to 4th quarter comebacks.