You Guys Gotta Start Listening To Me...

The Post Master

Relax. I posted this outcome 4 weeks ago. It's not about how good this team is but about the team's character!!! Read that a few times please.

The falcons simply play down to the perceived competition, however come playoff time you're gonna see these guys again rise to a level no other team can match. I say this with much respect...some of you just over react! Trust me its in this teams character to play to the competition. The Falcons have not played a single team that can match their level! There are no teams in the playoffs that can match their level. It really is a psychological thing.

Op they are all morons they can not listen to anyone...their point is the only one that matter. They are all a bunch of white boys used to getting their way..

Amazing insight, sir. I love your logic. Since we disagree with a ******** post, we're obviously just a "bunch of white boys used to getting our way." Brilliant.

Op they are all morons they can not listen to anyone...their point is the only one that matter. They are all a bunch of white boys used to getting their way..

I'm a white boy who rarely gets his way so I guess that makes you wrong.......and more than lately a race-baiting moron.

so white people always get there way? hmmm interesting

Someone is definitely getting my share....I want answers dammit!!! What other white boy on here has had things going exceptionally well for them lately?

You owe me some good times.....

Awesome!! That's exactly what this board needed today. Some good old fashioned racism. Let your freak flag fly you weak minded limp dik biggot!

Awesome!! That's exactly what this board needed today. Some good old fashioned racism. Let your freak flag fly you weak minded limp dik biggot!

I'm not even sure that I am white. I may have spoken too soon. Let me run a few genetic tests and get back with all of you.

Great! I've stumbled on the perfect time to start listening to you.

Thanks for joining in. You and I together can "smart azz" this thread into oblivion.....wink.png