Let The Pessimism Begin And Negativity Begin.

DrunkOffFalcohol

"Let The Pessimism Begin And Negativity Begin."

And rightly so. Not because we lost the game, but because we have a moron for a coach who played starters that should have been resting to avoid possible injury. Before the game even started I didn't want our key starters playing. Even Matt Ryan. So, it's not hindsight. It's fking SIGHT.

Edited by KeepMikeNolan

I don't blame anyone for being negative today.

The Falcons had an advantage over every other team in the NFL today. They had an opportunity to stay healthy at ZERO costs whatsoever.

And they blew it, big time.

Doesn't mean their chances are blown, but they took a bit of a hit.

It was a stupidly played game on multiple levels. It seems perfectly reasonable for me as a fan to have some serious concerns going into the playoffs.

Well the Abe injury pisses me off. He had no business being in this game. All that aside , most the board knows how I feel about a loss like this. We seem to gain more desire and burn from a loss then we do with a win. This game just might be the little spark that we need for the playoffs. I said it after the Panthers game and we all know how the game after that went. Lets just hope I am right.

Totally agree with Peyton, I can't blame anybody that wants to be negative or skeptical about our chances. I think the Falcons will rise up, but we sure made it alot harder to do so.

I mean....today at least. In a couple of days I think we'll mostly have a "let's play with what we have" mentality, and remember that we still have HFA, but right now the Abe injury has me with a real bad taste in my mouth.

I mean....today at least. In a couple of days I think we'll mostly have a "let's play with what we have" mentality, and remember that we still have HFA, but right now the Abe injury has me with a real bad taste in my mouth.

It was just plain dumb him being out there, bottom line, and HOW MANY HITS does Ryan have to take, ? Smitty fkng blew it ....

It was just plain dumb him being out there, bottom line, and HOW MANY HITS does Ryan have to take, ? Smitty fkng blew it ....

I am usually Smittys biggest fan and will defend him to the end. For the next 36hrs or how ever long it takes to cool down he can go die in a fire for all I care. Hearing a truthful diagnosis on Abes injury would be a nice start in me forgiving him. The only problem with that is heII would have to freeze over.

We have officially began our 2 week wait until our big game: Coming off only our third lost of the season whether its week 17 or not, many "Fans" will make tons of negative posts. So before it begins, I would like to point out that our ONLY three losses have come against DIVISIONAL opponents; teams that know us BEST.

You do not play players for three weeks then your timing gets off. Injuries are a part of this game and this will be for a championship. abe and Dunta will be in there. this Falcon team played vanilla. they will be fired up because everyone will say "CAN THEY WIN. CAN THEY WIN. Bring Seattle, Minnesota, GB, SF Washington, Dallas or chicago into our building and they are going to get punched in the groin and throat at the same time. I am very optimistic about this team.

I didn't have a problem playing starters today, I had a problem with continuing to play starters when it was clear we had a vanilla game plan and most of them didn't want to be out there in the first place. If you are going to leave them out there at least play to win, going through the motions doesn't do anything except get people hurt. Looks like Smith thought we could go out there and half azz a win, turns out we couldn't and we lost our entire pass rush in the process.

I didn't have a problem playing starters today, I had a problem with continuing to play starters when it was clear we had a vanilla game plan and most of them didn't want to be out there in the first place. If you are going to leave them out there at least play to win, going through the motions doesn't do anything except get people hurt. Looks like Smith thought we could go out there and half azz a win, turns out we couldn't and we lost our entire pass rush in the process.

First time I've 100% agreed with you. If we were going to be stubborn and force the full extent of our roster into this game with the idea of being prepared for the playoffs then we should have held nothing back. Instead we got some players banged up while not actually trying to win anything. The backups should've been more than capable of playing out that vanilla gameplan. Inexcusable