13-4 Staring The Falcons Right In The Face . . .

Objective Critic

Do you risk injury by playing your starters or risk playing uninspired flat football by allowing your starters too much time inbetween games . . .

Seems to me that Smitty is going to get both. The luster of the Georgia Dome is smudged, the Falcons are less scary with a loss to the hapless Bucs, and now some of our key starters are injured. It's doubtful that Abe will be back in time.

Another year of 1 and done for the dirty birds?

Just sayin.

Do you risk injury by playing your starters or risk playing uninspired flat football by allowing your starters too much time inbetween games . . .

Seems to me that Smitty is going to get both. The luster of the Georgia Dome is smudged, the Falcons are less scary with a loss to the hapless Bucs, and now some of our key starters are injured. It's doubtful that Abe will be back in time.

Just sayin.

Just sayin.

I believe they will be one and done with no injuries

GO FOULCONS