What Will Our Pass Rush Look Like Without The Predator?

AthensDirtyBird

I know we don't know the whole story about the injury, but it certainly looked bad so let's assume he is out for at least 1 playoff game.

What does this mean for our pass rush? Who do y'all think could possibly step up in his absence?

I just have a terrible feeling that in our playoff game we will get no pass rush and it will be our undoing. We are most likely playing Romo, RGIII or Russel Wilson who are all slippery mutherfers and our pass rush is in big trouble without Abe.

We need to hope the backup DE are better then the coaching staff thinks they are.

Coaching staff doesn't seem to believe in them much because they don't get many snaps even with Edwards gone

Falcons played Massaquoi after Abe went down today

Edited by Brehus

Ask me after we see who we are playing.

P.S. Dunta, Abraham, Moore, and Owens have 2 weeks to get ready for our first playoff game. If nothing is torn, they'll be ready to go. Dunta I am not that confident about because if it's a concussion, it's not his first, so it could hold him 2-3 weeks.