Keep Your Head In The Sand I'm Not.,

braves_n_falcons

We played like hot garbage against a team that by all indications had quit on their coach. We lost at home and won't play for two weeks we killed ALL the momentum/confidence we had built in the last two weeks. I'm sorry but I am very concerned going into the playoffs and don't think we look good at all and with no momentum that spells a recipe for another disaster.

We played like hot garbage against a team that by all indications had quit on their coach. We lost at home and won't play for two weeks we killed ALL the momentum/confidence we had built in the last two weeks. I'm sorry but I am very concerned going into the playoffs and don't think we look good at all and with no momentum that spells a recipe for another disaster.

Your living in the past few weeks. Watch this game again on its own merits and try again.

OK Bye see ya next year.

2008 Week 17 - Falcons home win over Rams 31-27 = Playoff loss to Cardinals 30-24

2010 Week 17 - Falcons home win over Panthers 31-10 = Playoff loss to Packers 48-21

2011 Week 17 - Falcons home win over Buccaneers 42-24 = Playoff loss to Giants 24-2

So what do we do in 2012 Week 17? We loss 22-17 to the Buccaneers. What will we do in the playoffs? Hopefully win. :)