Laughing At The Starter Hate

The Vent King

Fire Mike Smith? Do we all not remember what happened the last time we slept walked into the playoffs with a bye? I do and I was there. Dunta will be okay and I totally believe they will hv 2 cut Abe's foot off for him not to be wrecking havoc that 1st playoff game. All this wtf is Smitty doing, he's being dumb, if we lose in the 1st round blah blah is losers preparing excuses in case they lose talk. We all wanted to play this game to the fullest b4 the game incl starters and u know it so don't start whining when it doesn't go according to plan because that's all you're doing. Them Birds will do the dam thang this year! GO FALCONS!!

Calm down folks, the sky isn't falling...

The one thing more annoying that 'sky is falling' is the overly confident guys. Do you REALLY think Abraham is coming back this year??

It looked bad but I would wait for the real doctors to look at his injury and give a report. Both sides who are saying he is done or he will fine are wrong till a confirmation comes from the team.

LOL at being able to play on a high ankle sprain just because you have the will. Sounds like someone who has never had one before.

We dont know if Abe has a high ankle sprain, and with this regime we wont know for 2 weeks. But if he does have one, dont expect to see him unless we make it to the Super Bowl.

Well I tell you now. It didn't hurt losing considering for the past three playoffs we won our game. Lets try losing the game and see what happens when we get to the playoffs. Robinson will be okay in two weeks. Usually that is the time line for a head injury. Abe is something different. I had a high ankle sprain a couple of months back and it took two weeks to start running. I am most certaintly hoping that its only minor.

I'm with the OP. No reason to jump to conclusions. If you get hurt playing in the game, it's just like war. You deserve a purple heart. You are paid to play. Who's the say that the injury is serious? I am a big fan of Abraham, but I believe that we can missed someone on our defense. The QB is the position that we don't want to see a back up.

All this talk of high ankle sprain is just glass half empty worse case scenario speculation too...lets wait & hope 4 the best. If it is that, then what can we do? I don't think the season is over or if we lose its fire Smitty. Wayyyy too early for that. Lets believe a little is all I'm saying. Instead of fearing the worse, hope for the best.

But d@mn its frustrating to have to grit your teeth while the the vet defensive leader gets carted off meanwhile everybody else in the room was screaming for him and others like him to be benched long before that. Potentially a huge blow to our Superbowl chances that any monkey in a headset should have been able to prevent.