Great Job Coaching Staff. Huge Injuries In A Loss Anyway.

laynepink

How many of you guys wanted starters in? I was against having any starter in the game. All I heard this week here was play starters and blah blah.

Even if ppl here was saying that it doesn't matter. They're not the coach

Coach is responsible for making the right decision. Smith took his "prove a point" too far

We gained nothing today, and perhaps just shot ourselves in the foot. If there was a worse case scenario going into this game we just saw it. On top of the two injuries we had Ryan taking shots all game, White got laid out and I'm sure is feeling it still. We lost all positive mojo about ourselves, and we lost the game while actually trying to win it in the end. That's what scares me the most. We tried to win and couldn't. I know I know it didn't matter were still number 1, I get it ok, but how anyone in that locker room can feel good right now I beside me. We just got smacked around in our house all for nothing to gain.

Lets go!

I said it before and I'll say it again... if we wouldn't have played anyone, came out flat as he!! in the 1st playoff game and got run off the field, ya'll would tear Smith apart anyway. He made a decision, he stuck with it and it MAY have possibly backfired... There's no word on how serious the injury is, and it's not for sure. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and see what happens before we get our panties in a bunch...

I said it before and I'll say it again... if we wouldn't have played anyone, came out flat as he!! in the 1st playoff game and got run off the field, ya'll would tear Smith apart anyway. He made a decision, he stuck with it and it MAY have possibly backfired... There's no word on how serious the injury is, and it's not for sure. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and see what happens before we get our panties in a bunch...

I would not have. The whole momentum > getting rest was nonsense to me. It's happened for a couple teams in recent years and everyone went overboard with it. It'll probably bite us in the *ss but even if it doesn't it shouldn't have come down to this.