Steve Smith Is A Punk Azz Beyotch

Kevo

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Smith is one of the Top 5 dooooshiest players in the NFL. Is he a baller? YES. Is he a deuschebag? Yes.

I rarely wanna see a player get their bell rung but I will tell you that I look forward to that day.

Hines Ward was another one I wanted to see him get his clock legally cleaned. He was a cheapshot artist who OFTEN blindsided players he would not have the guts to go up against straight up.

I will give SS credit in that he is dirty and dooshy to your face but I still don't like him.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA

That stadium was mostly hushed as he was on the ground. There was admittedly a few classless clappers, but it wasn't as bad as the QQers are making out.

I've been to more than one game where fans were cheering an injury. I've also heard fans tell other fans to STFU for cheering an injury. I assume it happens more often when it's the QB? I definitely am not trying to justify this in any way, I'm just being honest about what I've seen and heard.

congratulations on painting an entire fanbase with the actions of a few

people who do that have no right to question the class of others

Excuse me. Next time I'll go directly to the superdome and write down the individual names of everyone that boos as not to offend Dago.

Get over it sugar.

The thing that irked most off was, The ball wasn't even thrown to SS89's side of the field during this play. He was just standing there, and only after the ball was thrown to the OTHER side of the field, did the dirty hit happen.

Uh, Fujita hasn't been on the team for a few seasons now. Post the YouTube clip of YESTERDAY's game.

Excuse me. Next time I'll go directly to the superdome and write down the individual names of everyone that boos as not to offend Dago.

Get over it sugar.

and I bet you also believe that all Germans are Jew killing Nazis, all Muslims are bomb carrying terrorists, and all New Yorkers and rude d-bags