Steve Smith Is A Punk Azz Beyotch

Kevo

I wonder how much talk we'll hear about Cam being a leader this week after rebounding from a pick 6, and not one, but two injuries that forced him out of the game. Yet he still came back and the Panthers dropped 44 on the Saints. Haha, I looooved the classy little kneel-down in the redzone at the end of the game as well... despite what you f**kers did week 17 last season.

So what was your former ID?

7 posts and counting after the big win, eh?

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Htaed this guy during his immature years..he seemed to calm down when Clausen was QB til now,.but what happened? Is there video?

After a play was over, the ball was not even thrown his way, he got tangled up with Patrick Robinson and started throwing his Steve Smith haymakers on the field. No call, no foul, nothing. I'm sure it will be on youtube later.

After a play was over, the ball was not even thrown his way, he got tangled up with Patrick Robinson and started throwing his Steve Smith haymakers on the field. No call, no foul, nothing. I'm sure it will be on youtube later.

i believe the guy has a son...looks bad when you look like a bad role model to your kid

Yeah a class discussion with saint fans and players special when talking about 89 is for sure not a 1 way street.

Do we need to show the film evidence again of the cheap shots they've taken on 89?

So now 89 is the innocent one??

You might want to quit before you make yourself look foolish .

Well, Steve Smith IS the angriest little man to probably ever play the game. Falcons fans might not like him, but we have respect for him, much like we did Joe Horn. But he is no choir boy, not at all. Didn't he beat the crap out of his own teammate a few years ago?

And Reece..you are getting real tired, no, all panthers fans are getting tired with the, poor us, no one likes us everyone picks on us routine. If your qb didn't have emotional breakdowns and your star wide receiver didn't have anger management issues, the only thing us rival fans would have to talk about is how bad the Carolina fanbase(that's you guys) suck.

At least the saints fans own up to their cheap shots, heh..

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?

As far as Steve smith. Well he was being SS. Got into a couple of skirmishes. Nothing new to report here.

As far as the cheering when injured.

Cam.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_ZA1DWCUAA6STH.jpg

(Open at own risk)

Looked really bad, he was writhing on the floor in pain, and you could here cheers coming through loud and clear. He was okay though. Cam back a few plays later.

On mid-deep sideline pass that was overthrown, he hit the ground. Smith popped up and grabbed Mack's faskmask taking him to the ground. A teammate of Mack's came over to pull Smith off Mack and he started kicking at him. Ref was right there and no flag....

On an onsided kickoff by the Saints, Smith went after Jimmy Graham, shoving him repeatedly in the facemask after the play. Graham relaliated and was caught for a 15 yarder.

Cam was sacked, got his ankle/knee rolled up on.. he was down, looked to be in much pain.. As he was down the Saints fans were cheering that Cam was injured. The cheering was loud enough that it caught the attention of the announcers.

As far as Steve smith. Well he was being SS. Got into a couple of skirmishes. Nothing new to report here.

As far as the cheering when injured.

Cam.

https://pbs.twimg.co...1DWCUAA6STH.jpg

(Open at own risk)

Looked really bad, he was writhing on the floor in pain, and you could here cheers coming through loud and clear. He was okay though. Cam back a few plays later.

You got Cam and SS Fatheads on your wall, don't you?

I havent seen the saints throwing punches. Apples and oranges.

Because throwing punches at a player wearing a helmet is worse than going at a players knees or any other cheap shot. Okay then

You got Cam and SS Fatheads on your wall, don't you?

I'm too old for fatheads. If I weren't though, they would be at the top of the list of players I would get.

What exactly is your point?

This sh*t happens EVERY Saints/Panthers game. Why the crying now?

Edited by NYG4

On mid-deep sideline pass that was overthrown, he hit the ground. Smith popped up and grabbed Mack's faskmask taking him to the ground. A teammate of Mack's came over to pull Smith off Mack and he started kicking at him. Ref was right there and no flag....

On an onsided kickoff by the Saints, Smith went after Jimmy Graham, shoving him repeatedly in the facemask after the play. Graham relaliated and was caught for a 15 yarder.

SS89 did get away with some stuff.

Saints and SS89 have been trading dirty hits for a while now. I don't agree with either side. It's not a one way street though in the drama that is the Saints/SS89 dirty hit saga.

Because thorwing punches at a player wearing a helmet is worse than going at a players knees. Okay then

I'm too old for fatheads. If I weren't though, they would be at the top of the list of players I would get.

What exactly is your point?

Going after a players knees, you mean legally during a play or after the play is dead?

Going after a players knees, you mean legally during a play or after the play is dead?

The thing that irked most off was, The ball wasn't even thrown to SS89's side of the field during this play. He was just standing there, and only after the ball was thrown to the OTHER side of the field, did the dirty hit happen.

Edited by pox 08

I really don't feel like getting into a drawn out thread with you today.

Steve Smith does his fair share of dirt, but the Saints are not innocent at all. They've given SS as many shots as he's given them. So pardon me if I'm less than sympathetic .