Steve Smith Is A Punk Azz Beyotch

Kevo

I don't think it was as serious as he is trying to make it. And I know Smith didn't throw any "hay makers" or "karate kicks". Plus how can you ***** about a player that your team has taken cheap shots on for years

I never said that Smith threw haymakers or karate kicks. What I saw was Smith throwing a punch at the db's helmet and I thought that he should be ejected.

Btw...I've always thought that Harper should have been ejected and suspended for that shot at Smith.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was as serious as he is trying to make it. And I know Smith didn't throw any "hay makers" or "karate kicks". Plus how can you ***** about a player that your team has taken cheap shots on for years

what is it with you and this "look at yo team" argument. if someone has an opinion about a player or team, they shouldn't have to make sure no one on the team they like has any issues, or whatever.

I said he was throwing punches, because well, he did. And as far as "winning this". If the NFL can take over a year to show any evidence, well, I should be able to wait on the clip to make it on youtube.

Edited by Big_L

what is it with you and this "look at yo team" argument. if someone has an opinion about a player or team, they shouldn't have to make sure no one on the team they like has any issues, or whatever.

Wtf are you talking about? His opinion was stupid. How do you get mad at the kid that hit the bully?

I said he was throwing punches, because well, he did. And as far as "winning this". If the NFL can take over a year to show any evidence, well, I should be able to wait on the clip to make it on youtube.

And I should be able to treat you like Saints fans treated Goodell. While we wait for this clip.

Yeap, SS89 is a punk Azz Beyotch

2002 Season

By Seattle Times news services

CHARLOTTE, N.C.

Carolina Panthers receiver Steve Smith was arrested yesterday on an assault charge stemming from an attack that left a teammate hospitalized and out for the season.

Smith, 23, turned himself in at Mecklenburg County jail. He was photographed, fingerprinted, then released without paying a bond.

The charge, assault inflicting serious injury, is a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine, community service or jail time, at a judge's discretion.

The charge against Smith came after an incident Monday in the Panthers' film room involving practice squad player Anthony Bright. The team's wide receivers were watching a video of Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, when Bright asked to see a play again and apparently angered Smith. The altercation lasted less than a minute and was broken up by other players.

Bright was hospitalized at Carolinas Medical Center on Monday and Tuesday nights. His agent, Malachi Henry, said he had plastic surgery to repair a broken nose. He also suffered eye socket damage.

2008 Season

Smith made headlines during the 2008 training camp when he was involved in an altercation with teammate Ken Lucas on August 1, 2008. Smith broke Lucas' nose during the fight and was later sent home for the remainder of the day after reportedly apologizing. Smith was given a two game suspension by the team.

2002 Season

CHARLOTTE, N.C.

Carolina Panthers receiver Steve Smith was arrested yesterday on an assault charge stemming from an attack that left a teammate hospitalized and out for the season.

Smith, 23, turned himself in at Mecklenburg County jail. He was photographed, fingerprinted, then released without paying a bond.

The charge, assault inflicting serious injury, is a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine, community service or jail time, at a judge's discretion.

The charge against Smith came after an incident Monday in the Panthers' film room involving practice squad player Anthony Bright. The team's wide receivers were watching a video of Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, when Bright asked to see a play again and apparently angered Smith. The altercation lasted less than a minute and was broken up by other players.

Bright was hospitalized at Carolinas Medical Center on Monday and Tuesday nights. His agent, Malachi Henry, said he had plastic surgery to repair a broken nose. He also suffered eye socket damage.

2008 Season

Smith made headlines during the 2008 training camp when he was involved in an altercation with teammate Ken Lucas on August 1, 2008. Smith broke Lucas' nose during the fight and was later sent home for the remainder of the day after reportedly apologizing. Smith was given a two game suspension by the team.

I wasn't aware that Anthony Bright or Ken Lucas played this Sunday. What does this have to do with Sunday? Did you bring this up when you swept us last year? Is this suppose to be your evidence or something?

And I should be able to treat you like Saints fans treated Goodell. While we wait for this clip.

Here is what your fellow ***** cat fans think about Smith. Oh and here's a pic with his little fists balled up.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/82209-how-many-fights/page__hl__+steve%20+smith#entry2070880

Also it was mentioned in the game day thread. I understand that this isn't the youtube clip I was looking for, but like I said, when I can find the game (for free NFLN is charging 40.00) I will make a clip of the incident and rub it in your pretty little face biggrin.pngwink.png

Oh and here's a pic with his little fists balled up.

http://www.carolinah...th#entry2070880

OK Recceice, there is your evidence... 1000% proof that SS89 is a PAB... clenched fist in a football game...

and yet... the focus of the referees appear to be on restraining the Saints players.

Steve Smith, in all his rage, is easily being restrained by teammates... but you asked for evidence and now you got it.

Here is what your fellow ***** cat fans think about Smith. Oh and here's a pic with his little fists balled up.

http://www.carolinah...th#entry2070880

Also it was mentioned in the game day thread. I understand that this isn't the youtube clip I was looking for, but like I said, when I can find the game (for free NFLN is charging 40.00) I will make a clip of the incident and rub it in your pretty little face biggrin.pngwink.png

At what point in this thread or any thread have I said that Steve is a "choir boy"? Nobody is saying Steve is a nice person when on the football field. Then you show pic's of him balling his fist really? How many pic's can we show of any player doing that? Sorry not the proof I was promised. My question are?

Again what does this have to do with sunday's game?

Why wasn't this thread started last year when you beat us?

Do you have proof of a ejectable offense that Steve did this weekend?

And how are the Saints more then any other team able to complain about Steve Smith's action on the field? Do you think your team may have given him reason after reason to not like you?

I would also like to state that your Boy Jimmy is acting a lot like Steve on the Field as well. He talks trash and pushes and shove players and Celebrate after every catch. Didn't he get flagged this weekend for unsportsmanlike conduct and fighting?

Edited by Recceice

2002 Season

CHARLOTTE, N.C.

2008 Season

Sets a precedent,doesn't it!?