Lets Face Facts, We Are The Atlanta Falcons,

joeyf714

Whatever can go wrong....will go wrong. im sick to my stomach. shouldve been a relaxing Sunday, but noooooooo Smith for whatever reason, wanted to prove to everyone hey we can beat the tampa bay bucs!!!!!!!!!

REST OF THE LEAGUE has thir starters out , except us. im getting texts and emails from fans of every team saying WHY IS MATT RYAN STILL IN??? why is ANYONE still in??

I don't see the importance of getting a win while getting players injured in the process. A win with hfa locked up is not that dam important. If they win, kudos. In the end it all meant nothing

ure preaching to the choir man. its like u earn the luxury of resting starters the last game, and we dont even take advantage ...its mind boggling

Has it occurred to anyone that Abe might have been given the leeway to decide if and when he wanted to come out?

Get off Smith. Like earlier poster said he's dammed either way.

has it occurred to you that this is why coaches get paid?? to make DECISIONS. u dont think starting pitchers wana stay in during a basrball game right before the MANAGER decides to take them out?? cmon now, smarten up.

Whatever can go wrong....will go wrong. im sick to my stomach. shouldve been a relaxing Sunday, but noooooooo Smith for whatever reason, wanted to prove to everyone hey we can beat the tampa bay bucs!!!!!!!!!

REST OF THE LEAGUE has thir starters out , except us. im getting texts and emails from fans of every team saying WHY IS MATT RYAN STILL IN??? why is ANYONE still in??

ROFL!

Everything that could go wrong today went wrong. I don't mind starting the starters and leaving them in the game but the loss hurts more than the injury in my opinion because we looked liked clowns at home to a team that had quit on their head coach this is NO way to go into the playoffs being embarrassed at home by a scrub team......just embarrassing and concerning to me.