Welp Abe Has A High Ankle Sprain He Will Be Out For A Playoff Game Or Two

J-Wall

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife was a med student LMAO. Immature post by the OP.

Stop trying to defend it, you said he HAS a high ankle sprain in your title. If you really had any sense you would have made a thread something like "Potential High Ankle Sprain for Abraham?"

Would have made 100x more sense.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

Well I will certently take a sports med majors opinion over a message board gm anyday. Obviously she didn't examine the injury but said typically that's what they look like. Doesn't help he couldn't even WALK off the field but had to take a cart ride

And I'll take the trainers opinion over your wife's any day. Link or don't mention it.

He'll be fine? Did you NOT see what happened? At BEST it's a high ankle sprain and he's out for the playoffs. At WORST he broke his ankle and he's out for playoffs.

Mike Smith should be fired for his idiotic decisions today. What a damnn fool.

Edited by West Sider

He'll be fine? Did you NOT see what happened? At BEST it's a high ankle sprain and he's out for the playoffs. At WORST he broke his ankle and he's out for playoffs.

Mike Smith should be fired for his idiotic decisions today. What a damnn fool.

He'll be fine. It wasn't that bad. He rolled his body over the top. It'll hurt. It'll swell. But it aint broke. And I'm willing to bet that he doesn't miss a playoff game over it.