Abraham Hurt

jfalconsp

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so if we dont its going to be loss of ABE ?

does TD get any blame in this...for not having another competent DE that can get to QB ?

Dude, Mike Smith f*cked up today. End of story.

The good news for him is that everybody will forget about it if the Falcons go on a Super Bowl run.

He's about to have a rough two weeks though.

If this happened in the first half, I wouldn't put blame on anyone. It happened in the 4th quarter of a meaningless game we were losing by 12 points. Absolutely inexcusable to have Abraham in this game at that point. Every key player should have been out by then, but they are still in even with Abe hurt. If this costs us our first playoff game, I'd be 100% fine with Mike Smith being fired and I think he's the best coach we've ever had.

I thought it was inexcusable to have Samuel playing at all. As well as Abraham. My buddy disagreed with me before the game and said we should ride momentum and keep our starters in.

Needless to say I'm raging.

Dude, Mike Smith f*cked up today. End of story.

The good news for him is that everybody will forget about it if the Falcons go on a Super Bowl run.

He's about to have a rough two weeks though.

Our previous playoff failures are the REASON why Smith ****** up today. If this team would have had playoff success they wouldnt have been walking on egg shells playing their starters. Smith felt the need to play starters to keep the momentum heading into playoffs

Our previous playoff failures are the REASON why Smith ****** up today. If this team would have had playoff success they wouldnt have been walking on egg shells playing their starters. Smith felt the need to play starters to keep the momentum heading into playoffs

He f*cked up.

This is just unbelievable! I know about a lot of people were calling for a full force performance but that an irrelevant point. He could still start the starters but he should have never started ALL of the starters. Specifically, Abe, Julio, and Asante should not have dressed. Maybe Spoon and Roddy as well. This has to do with those guys being irreplaceable on this team as well as their injury history.

We could have played to win without Abe and Julio and Asante and give our younger guys a chance. Now we have to play without Abe in a playoff game. Which scenario is better?

John Abraham shouldn't have even been dressed today. Today was just a gigantic fail by Mike Smith in every way. The team played like sh*t and loss with their starters in the entire game, and he got the only pass rusher hurt bad.

Just terrible. Terrible. Terrible. It's the first time in 5 years I have ever been pizzed off at Mike Smith.

The first time I was pissed with Mike Smith was last year playoffs against the Giants before the half. He lets the clock run out with timeouts to use and doesn't even try to score any points before the half. That was the first time I realized Mike Smith was an idiot.

Smith a little snippy in the press conference. He know he f*cked up too.

He claims the injury to Abe is minor. I hope is correct.

Last time he said an injury was minor Spoon was out for 3 weeks and Peters 6.

Not going to pay any mind to Smitty regarding injuries. He is probably still in denial that Abe even got hurt.

If this happened in the first half, I wouldn't put blame on anyone. It happened in the 4th quarter of a meaningless game we were losing by 12 points. Absolutely inexcusable to have Abraham in this game at that point. Every key player should have been out by then, but they are still in even with Abe hurt. If this costs us our first playoff game, I'd be 100% fine with Mike Smith being fired and I think he's the best coach we've ever had.

And to put the Cheery on top of the Cake of stupidity, Smitty goes for it on a 4th and 10 on our 30..........Today was nothing short of Mike Smith having a total Melt Down.

We'll see. I saw it too, looks bad.

Smith says otherwise on record.

So? We've got playoffs coming. Staying mad or worried, doesn't help anyone.

The rest is emotion, which I can understand. Still...?

Mike Smith tells blatant lies about injuries on the record all the time.

I haven't seen it, exactly what did he say?

He was pelted with the same question about 10 times. What about your decision to play the starters? The media basically asked the same question over and over. You could hear the agitation in Smith's voice. He said that they believe the injury to Abe is minor. Personally, I'll be surprised if Abe goes in the playoffs.