No Way This Team Is Ready For The Challenge Ahead.

Remember the definition of insanity.

It's the same crap with this team. Yada, yada, new coordinators and all that crap. The players play the game and these guys are just not that good. Whether they come back and win or not this team is very suspect. I suspect they will go 1 and out again. Time to rebuild guys...the truth hurts!

All they did today is confirm the doubt in their minds, the coaches mind, and fans mind. Go ahead and lie but you know I'm right.

It's the same crap with this team. Yada, yada, new coordinators and all that crap. The players play the game and these guys are just not that good. Whether they come back and win or not this team is very suspect. I suspect they will go 1 and out again. Time to rebuild guys...the truth hurts!

All they did today is confirm the doubt in their minds, the coaches mind, and fans mind. Go ahead and lie but you know I'm right.

Welcome back man. Missed you the last couple weeks, where we were...ya know...winning.

you are a fu*king moron......

we are completely unmotivated and playing terrible, but to spew the trash you just did is not only ignorant, its downright pathetic that anybody can look at our full season of work and think this is the same team as last year..........just laughable how you can classify yourself as a "fan"

Exactly

IMo if they were not lobbying for a new dome they would be 5-11. this overrated high powered offense can only come up with 1 TD and thats after the defense gave them good field position

bro this game shouldn't matter. What else do we have to prove. We've won the NFC South and clinched home field. What more do you want? Yes I know Coach Smith said they're playing to win and score doesn't hold up to his words. Yes I want the starters out. Coach S has them playing. We are fine. Sit back and chill. Playoffs is where we need to be motivated and we will.