Panic From A Meaningless Game?

RHEC

Said the same thing 2 years ago.

Don't want to look sloppy going into the playoffs... Which we are.

This debacle could really hurt the team's confidence level going into the play-offs. If I were on the team it would sure as h3ll make me wonder just how capable this team is of performing at a high level against a top-tier team if this is how we perform against a bottom-feeder.

Said the same thing 2 years ago.

Don't want to look sloppy going into the playoffs... Which we are.

We blew out the Panthers 31-10 going into the playoffs in 2010, clown. I said we were overrated then, and I think we're underrated and dangerous now. Just watch.

Sad, fans not even aware of how we closed out 2010, but trying to make a statement not grounded in reality anyways...

Edited by Falcan Moore

This debacle could really hurt the team's confidence level going into the play-offs. If I were on the team it would sure as h3ll make me wonder just how capable this team is of performing at a high level against a top-tier team if this is how we perform against a bottom-feeder.

Or it could have no effect what-so-ever on the team's confidence considering this game means absolutely nothing and they really are having a hard time giving a sh*t about the game.

Falcons destroyed TB the week before the Giants game.... soo....... you know.... that didn't help either....

True but I REALLY didn't want to see the team show up like this again.

The offense doesn't look good at all. This game doesn't matter but its going to in 2 weeks and the starters are going to be coming off a horrible game.

We are not going to be going into the playoffs hot.

We blew out the Panthers 31-10 going into the playoffs in 2010, clown. I said we were overrated then, and I think we're underrated and dangerous now. Just watch.

Sad, fans not even aware of how we closed out 2010, but trying to make a statement not grounded in reality anyways...

Oh, I'm a clown?

We're resorting to name calling now?

What are you 10? And you don't need to question my fan hood sweetheart. Trust me when I tell you I bleed black and red.

I dont know how anyone is NOT concerned with this showing.. if we were resting starters and losing, thats one thing.. but this just shows Ryan and the offense can't turn it on vs a bad team. I dont like this at all, Unless we have a comeback to win in this 4th quarter, it shows how inconsistent our offense is. Reminds me of the Vick era, can be the most dangerous offense in the NFL one week, and total crap the next week.. as we did losing to the Eagles in the NFCCG after being the first team to beat GB at home in the playoffs the week before.

Oh, I'm a clown?

We're resorting to name calling now?

What are you 10? And you don't need to question my fan hood sweetheart. Trust me when I tell you I bleed black and red.

OMG YOU CALLED ME 10 AND CALLED ME SWEETHEART COC VIOLATION NAME CALLING HOLY CRAP

Get over yourself. "Clown" is hardly name-calling, sorry if I offended you. Next time, base your statements on facts, and then there won't be anything to criticize.