Time To Pull The Starters

PokerSteve

I think Smith should just pull the starters at this point. The damage is done in terms of losing momentum and confidence going into the play-offs. No sense in getting more front-line players hurt in some desperate, futile effort to try to win this game.

You actually think that the outcome of this game is going to hurt our confidence going into the playoffs? We're playing like we know there is nothing to gain from this game, it will have no impact on the first playoff game...

You actually think that the outcome of this game is going to hurt our confidence going into the playoffs? We're playing like we know there is nothing to gain from this game, it will have no impact on the first playoff game...

Yeah no kidding. The Falcons are about as confident as you can possibly get. Playing at their absolute worst at 50% they are still in this game lmfao.

If Abe just got hurt and can't play in the playoffs then I say this game will have a MAJOR impact.

I do agree we can take our starters out now, but I wouldn't be surprised if we leave em in just to try and pull off a win for old times sake. Either way is fine if we avoid serious injuries.

I think it's a lil late for that. Even if Dunta does pass protocol it was not worth it and Abe just got carted off. I was against it from the beginning and it looks like it's gonna bite us in the butt. I love Smitty but HORRENDOUS decision.

I think it's a lil late for that. Even if Dunta does pass protocol it was not worth it and Abe just got carted off. I was against it from the beginning and it looks like it's gonna bite us in the butt. I love Smitty but HORRENDOUS decision.

I could've sworn Mass was in for Abe.

There are no words for what I'm feeling right now.