These Boards After A Bad Half With Nothing To Play For

So you are ok with this pitiful effort? Remember Mike Smith said we were going to "play to win the game."

I believe it's pure coincidence you just signed up to these boards to bash the Falcons. Pure coincidence.

...I give no sh*ts about this game. It literally doesn't matter. At all. I'd like a win, but if we don't get one, I don't care.

You can always count on the same people to come running in here trotting out excuses when the Falcons disgrace themselves and insulting those of us who have been pulling for the Falcons through all their miserable seasons, all their disappointing seasons and all the times the team has raised our hopes only to play like shlt. It shows a complete lack of class to blame fans when the team is the one that is the embarrassment.

You can always count on the same people to come running in here trotting out excuses when the Falcons disgrace themselves and insulting those of us who have been pulling for the Falcons through all their miserable seasons, all their disappointing seasons and all the times the team has raised our hopes only to play like shlt. It shows a complete lack of class to blame fans when the team is the one that is the embarrassment.

Blame the fans? Where did I blame the fans? I just find it amusing that the same people saying we'd steamroll guys in the playoffs...aka YOU...are the people saying we suck after playing a game with LITERALLY nothing to play for, one where our guys seriously aren't taking the opponent seriously.

What bothers me is when idiots like yourself turn coat after a single game. Have a bit of consistency, ya old fart. ;)

You didn't blame the fans, because it isn't their fault, they're just the ones making idiots of themselves. Crying about a game that doesn't matter when we've had performances like we have against the Giants and Lions...it's a matter of motivation, and playoff games motivate this team more than anything.