After Today, Teams Will Look To Falcons To Steal Help To Run Their Franchises

Trouble

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000118646/article/atlanta-falcons-david-caldwell-in-demand-for-open-gm-spots

Atlanta Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff already has received fair warning that following the end of business Sunday, he will be bombarded with requests from rival teams to interview director of player personnel David Caldwell for a variety of forthcoming general manager vacancies.

"Black Monday" will leave nearly as many GMs out of work as head coaches. Caldwell, according to a variety of NFL sources, is one of the hottest candidates to become, well, the next Dimitroff.

I think I'd shoe horses for a living rather than try to be a GM in Cleveland or Jacksonville. It just seems like a job you'd go to if you want all of the love and happiness in your heart to be squeezed out with a giant garlic presser.

Got a pretty good visual of that. nice...

if we lose in the first round, ms is free to go, and i won't mind one bit. though id be a nervous wreck waiting to find out who would replace him. im more willing to give up our coach over our coordinaters

Id take Reid right now. Reid and TD would be a great combo.

Shred, relax man. You go from one extreme to another. You say we're the greatest when we win and them when we lose your confidence gets shot all to he.l.l...it will be alright!

i just dont get it

we look awesome for 2 str8 weeks

then we hang with the starters

get abe hurt

and look like poo in the process

I mean I would have felt alot better about this if we had saved face and pulled the starters at halftime

as is

we played all game

and let lowly bucs beat our azz

any Falcons Fan that says they are not concerned is a Liar

i just dont get it

get abe hurt

I mean I would have felt alot better about this if we had saved face and pulled the starters at halftime

as is

we played all game

Or overconfident

honestly.... the only thing i am concerned about from yesterdays game is the health of abe, but i think even that can be overcome, especially if we end up playing a read option offense in the first game.

as far as what happened on the field, by itself it doesn't mean anything. it doesn't mean any more about how we will play then the panthers game, the giants game, the chargers game, or any other game for that matter.

each game is their own separate entity. i know what this team is capable of, what they have the talent for, and i expect that they will play well on the 13th.

I think I'd shoe horses for a living rather than try to be a GM in Cleveland or Jacksonville. It just seems like a job you'd go to if you want all of the love and happiness in your heart to be squeezed out with a giant garlic presser.

Cleveland has a decent amount of young talent. You get a decent GM in there to hit a few nice draft picks and you have a team that could be playing for a wild card next year. I know it's a bit of a stretch, and it could easily go the other way. It just seems that of all the bad teams currently in the league, they and the Dolphins could have brighter days ahead if the right moves are made.

i just dont get it

get abe hurt

as is

we played all game

Call me crazy but I'm not concerned. This is a different team this year; they love playing in big games, and they play well. The Carolina and Tampa games were very similar. Team came out flat with no emotion because of who they were playing.

Everyone will be locked in for the Divisional Round and beyond. Every game is a big game from here on out and they will play like it.

Not so much impressed with TD as I am with Mike Smith.

TD had a turd when he got here with smith in 07. Im not sure how you cant be impressed with him. He isnt perfect, no GM is. But he has done a great job for the falcons when you consider the falcons history overall.

if we lose in the first round, ms is free to go, and i won't mind one bit. though id be a nervous wreck waiting to find out who would replace him. im more willing to give up our coach over our coordinaters

Smitty isn't going anywhere...even if he is one and done in the playoffs.