Well Our Goal Was To Look Crisp But We Are Not So...

J-Wall

if that was a written rule I would believe it. Til then I can't understand why you play starters in meaningless games.

Because going 2 weeks without playing is surly going to get us to 0-4 in the playoffs! When teams rest starters they lose momentum. Do you know what is needed to be successful in the playoffs???........... Give up? MOMENTUM!!

I do agree that they're not really playing with much, But pulling them right now with the lack of energy would be the worst! They need to establish it or we will go into the post season like this!

so you honestly think that great preparation by our coaches these next 2 weeks would not help them in rounds 2 of the playoffs if they get pulled right now. The last few years, preparation has been terrible and it has showed. That's a lot more important than a meaningless week 17 game. And again what purpose does it serve if they lose today. No one has answered that question