Smh

ya_boi_j

Yeah great idea to just let our starters set out for two weeks. Brilliant!

it goes both ways. If players come out rusty after sitting 2 weeks then it's on them and the coaches. It's called poor preparation. We didn't even have a bye last year and look at what happened. People are putting together much in the whole players being rusty thing. It's all about the preparation leading to the game.

I want to know that too, but don't expect any of them to speak up now.

Ugh...

they are quick to call us stupid and say we know nothing but yet we had very valid points on why not to play the starters. Now they lose to a 6-9 team. What excuse will be made now because this definitely wasn't a momentum gainer

I still think it was the right decision to let the starters play. If you let these guys have off for 3 weeks, they are bound to come out and play rusty, and that is not necessarily because of lack of preparation or intensity.

The injuries sustained today will likely not impact us very much come playoff time. Dunta will be back and if Abe isn't, he'll b back in the second playoff game.

I'm more worried about these guys not showing up for so called "meaningless" games.

I said all week long this game doesn't mean anything and Momentum is over rated in the NFL. Why risk injuries.

Considering the way the playoff bye week has seemed more of a hindrance than a help in recent years, I would say momentum is definitely not overrated. Check out how the last two/three superbowl winners have "gotten hot at the right time".

As far as Mike Smith goes, he was in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. If no key players get injured today, he looks like a genius to some.