Falcons Under The Radar, Uh...........

GENERALZOD

I'm not buying this BS about the Falcons flying under the radar stuff. There really is a true hate toward the Falcons with the media. Duh, No surprise, but that does translate to the officials in the end I think anyway.

My point being, if the Patriots or the Colts or any other team achieved what the Falcons did at this point in the season they would be all over the media.

Biased reporters, I am convinced that the way the TV networks are setup it would not matter if the Falcons win 4 Super Bowls in a row, they would still trash or ignore the Falcons or diss them this time of year because the reality of it all is the Falcons are a SOUTHERN TEAM, that's why when big games happen the FALCONS don't get the calls by the northern officials on the field.JMO............ PAID OFFICIALS............

Yeah, you dang right I am biased and PRO-FALCON but I just wanna say, we shall see what happens, but I have this feeling that one penalty call that hasn't been called all year will be called against the FALCONS meaning a mystery call so to speak, or the FALCONS will win the first game and get robbed after that biased on officials calls...........

The Media sucks plain and simple!! It's BS!!!!!!!!

I just watched a playoff PICTURE situation, NOT SCENARIO and the FALCONS were not even mentioned at all!! It's so ridiculous that nobody mentions the Falcons in the media these days.

Yeah there are some of you who might say : "Well it's the last week of the season and they want to cover teams that are probably going to make or not make the playoffs"...... Uh, No, They've been talking about teams that are in the playoffs for the most part that I have heard and teams that are in the hunt, but no FALCONS mention at all...

Yeah, FLYING UNDER the radar says a lot, it probably means : Refs will make sure they go no further or get robbed in the end.

The FALCONS are going to have to FLAT out BLOW AWAY any team they face in the playoffs to win the ultimate prize, they are going to have to beat the biased refs, beat everything. I hope they are up for the task.

Look, I'm Sorry but I just don't trust the NFL anymore at all, I've been a life long fan but I hope it is a fair game and not a marketing game. Either way whatever happens we will never know the true purpose of things to come.

We shall see.

Let's just hope they are keeping silent on the Falcons because they want to see them win. If not hopefully the Falcons can overcome their BS.....

WE SHALL SEE!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a Super Bowl win away from being one of the Media Darlings for the next 5-10 years. It's that simple. This team will have success for many years, if we win a ring, we'll be one of the favorites.

We were a divisional win away from being the Media darlings a short while back. I'm talking about the officials view point and the way their calls have affected the game where the FALCONS are concerned, it's a big deal, it dictate's the way Mike Smith allows the game calling to go.............

You are a troll no doubt......... Have a nice DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a troll because I don't agree with your personal vendetta? The Falcons are not a big market team, we will not have a lot of coverage till we in a SuperBowl, refs don't get paid to fix the games, all humans have bias regardless of their tittle, so that means refs to, ive been coming here for 3 years and all the conspiracy threads are annoying.

I'm a troll because I don't agree with your personal vendetta? The Falcons are not a big market team, we will not have a lot of coverage till we in a SuperBowl, refs don't get paid to fix the games, all humans have bias regardless of their tittle, so that means refs to, ive been coming here for 3 years and all the conspiracy threads are annoying.

I have been here FOREVER and you come here and I RARELY post an opinion and you drop in and start saying "MY OPINION IS ANNOYING" as though you are someone above me or anyone else here.

LOOK: I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION'S AND THOUGHTS HERE ON THESE FORUMS. And I am not going to waste my time arguing with you because you think you own something here. Bottom line is : You more or less said I didn't have the right to have an opinion with your reply that makes you a TROLL.

Have a nice day or whatever.

I have been here FOREVER and you come here and I RARELY post an opinion and you drop in and start saying "MY OPINION IS ANNOYING" as though you are someone above me or anyone else here.

LOOK: I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION'S AND THOUGHTS HERE ON THESE FORUMS. And I am not going to waste my time arguing with you because you think you own something here. Bottom line is : You more or less said I didn't have the right to have an opinion with your reply that makes you a TROLL.

Have a nice day or whatever.

Please point out where I said you don't have a right to have a opinion? Your opinion is the league is out to get us, my opinion on that is it's annoying. You aren't the first one to say this, it's getting repetitive so there for to me this is getting annoying.

I'm so sorry I can't have a different view without being called a troll, excuse me for not 100% agreeing with you.

Edited by Falcons4LifeandAfter

Please point out where I said you don't have a right to have a opinion? Your opinion is the league is out to get us, my opinion on that is it's annoying. You aren't the first one to say this, it's getting repetitive so there for to me this is getting annoying.

If you think "This is ANNOYING" WTF are you still doing here?

I'm letting you know my opinion on this stance, refs do not call, calls just to call calls, I just find it funny how every team has a set of fans that think the NFL is out to get them.

Uh, no, your not, you simply said in your reply to my start of this thread : "This is getting really annoying." as though I should be chastised for posting anything. Make of it what you will but that is what you said.

Look : Were cool bro, I ain't mad, I don't get mad, but the whole point of this thread is : "I DO NOT TRUST THE OFFICIALS/REFS because of the Media". That's kinda what I am getting at.

I agree. . . . people complain about certain threads being moved but these threads right here are becoming beyond ridunkculous and nauseating.

Just because someone doesn't AGREE with you doesn't make you right. And calling someone annoying for not agreeing makes you wrong. So whatever. WTF are you dropping in to start with if something is annoying to you?

Edited by GAFALCONFAN