1 More Touchdown Matt

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Have not seen this posted. I'll remove it if someone did.

Matt tied Steve most touchdowns in a season last week. All he needs is one to break it.

Thoughts?

Guest Negatorris

You mean that we will beat the Bucs so badly that a 4th quarter game winning drive will not be necessary?

Probably won't even play in the 4th.

Records like this mean zilch to me, could care less if he breaks Barts record or not, just want him to be the first Falcon QB to hoist a Lombardi ....I want him to go to Disneyworld....

Understand, but those records would be another indication that he's ready to take the next step.

Also would mean that Smitty is playing his starters extensively in the Buc game, which I think would be a good thing.

Records like this mean zilch to me, could care less if he breaks Barts record or not, just want him to be the first Falcon QB to hoist a Lombardi ....I want him to go to Disneyworld....

Exactly. . . .these franchise records are useless and worthless to me. . . . . the Falcons dont exactly have an illustrious history of players with gaudy stats

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I understand they might mean nothing to you, but it does show when records like these are broken it goes to show we are a better player and possibly team.

So therefore it does mean something to me