Help Me Out: Who Do We Want To Win Today ... And Why?

HolyMoses

Personally, I think it would be most favorable to play the team that travels the most over the next couple of weeks. Seattle is on a roll. What if they win in DC? Presumably, they would have to travel to Washinton DC, back to Seattle, the to ATL. I understand they aren't traveling by stagecoach, but that much travel accross so many time zones would be tough.

Thoughts?

So this is more a seattle thread than anything else..

Back to the thread title

Redskins bc i hate the cowboys 10 fold more than the skins and actually enjoy rgiii

Vikings with ap setting the record so all green bays fans can stfu

And arizona just to kill that momentum seattle has going

That's not my intent I was just expressing one opinion on the general thread topic.

Does it really matter?

If it doesnt matter... Then why are we here? Is there a bigger purpose? Whats the meaning of life? Is what we are experiencing real? Or are we just a dream of a dream? Are you just my over active imagination or are you a symbol of something more... Why does it matter!?!!?

Ahhhhh!!!!

Idk it matters to some.. I just enjoy football

SEA chokes on the road, they might just go to SF and lose. I want Packers to be No 3 Seed, Niners No 2. DAL number 4,SEA No 5 and Vikings No 6.

So this is more a seattle thread than anything else..

And arizona just to kill that momentum seattle has going

Seattle is playing St. Louis today at home.... and SF is playing Arizona at home.

Based on the seeding... unless GB loses today, there is no way Seattle would play SF again until the NFCCG unless Seattle ends up #2 and SF #5 or vice versa.

Edited by A-Town Brown

Seattle is playing St. Louis today at home.... and SF is playing Arizona at home.

Based on the seeding... unless GB loses today, there is no way Seattle would play SF again until the NFCCG unless Seattle ends up #2 and SF #5 or vice versa.

I know SEA is playing at home today. My reply was to OP wanting SEA to play in east coast to lose an away game. They might just go down few hundred miles and lose to SF in the play offs as they choke on the road.

I know SEA is playing at home today. My reply was to OP wanting SEA to play in east coast to lose an away game. They might just go down few hundred miles and lose to SF in the play offs as they choke on the road.

I wouldn't count chickens before they're hatched. SF is reeling a bit with injuries and Arizona players are playing for jobs next season.... Arizona/SF will be closer than you think. Stingy Ds... and something tells me Arizona can win a 13-10 game.

I want to win because it is time we stomp every team we play... RUN UP THE POINTS ON THEM...we need them to hate playing us.. we need them and their fans to get upset stomachs when our name comes up in the Schedule..WE NEED THEM TO TASTE LAST NIGHTS DINNER! We need this to be a Dominant team for the NFL! The Psyche of the other teams will be shot before we ever take the field and that is what we want... We need to be the dominate team of the NFC south.. that is 6 games we can almost start counting in the win column if we become fearless and crush teams.

ISN'T THAT WHAT WE STRIVE FOR? TO BE THE PREDATOR AND NOT THE PREY?

AS I SAW ANOTHER POSTER POST... THESE FALCONZ ARE A NEW BREED OF BIRD.

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONZ!