Who Here Will Try To Go To The Super Bowl If We Make It? How Will You Pay For Tickets?

Falconwhit

I'm 45 yrs old and not sure how many more chances I'll have to see the Birds win a SB. I went to the game in Miami in '98 and blew my budget. If we get there this year, I'll load up my FalconMobile with a buddy or two and drive down to New Orleans, party my azz off and find a ticket somehow. Anyone here would do same?????

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to go. Have already made arrangements to be off from work and secured multiple backup lodging locations. The problem will be the ticket. If not able to obtain one through someone or as a season tkt holder, I will be screwed. Cost of the tkt alone could make my trip a no-go as I have to start the year maintaining my focus to be financially responsible...(-: I am only going if I have a tkt to the game. I hope to fly since i am planning for one. If I have to, I will drive and know that there will be others that want to "ride" along.

Now, my excitement may say the **** with being responsible and I end up paying for the trip through retirement!

I've been researching ticket prices from previous years. Can't remember the price for Miami, but remember seeing single nosebleed tkts for about $1200 for Dallas via ticketmaster. Yes, I was caught off guard by the GB loss!

Anyway, lots of folks get tkts with no intention of attending but to sell for a serious profit. Would you purchase a ticket from someone the day of? Any fear of counterfeit?

Two weeks is not a lot of time to make plans. So I am trying to think through all of my options now.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Ugh! Crossed that bridge so many times. HATE IT!

my crew (when i worked in street construction) put up the new lights on it about 3-4 years ago.

my crew (when i worked in street construction) put up the new lights on it about 3-4 years ago.

I have steering wheel imprints in my palms when I drive over this bridge. Have a thing about bridges in general, but this one is sick. Not sure what it is! Hopefully I can just fly! Have not made that drive in several years.