Play The Starters The Whole Game!

Number2

I want to make the Bucs season even worse lol with 252 passing yards against them the Bucs will set a record for most passing yards allowed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/29/bucs-activate-eric-wright-as-they-close-in-on-record/

And watch them go all out to prevent that happening and watch them attack our players ala attacking the QB kneel. No thanks. I'm happy to keep our boys healthy

Play it like it's week 8. All this nonsense about rest and being frightened of injuries is tiresome. They've got 2 weeks to rest and they don't need more.

I just dont get the mentality....you guys would take a chance on losing Ryan for the playoffs to win a meaningless game to maintain " momentum " ....if we lose key starters against a very physical team today, you guys will be singing a very different tune .....

I just dont get the mentality....you guys would take a chance on losing Ryan for the playoffs to win a meaningless game to maintain " momentum " ....if we lose key starters against a very physical team today, you guys will be singing a very different tune .....

This is just my opinion.

The mentality is this: You're 13-2 so you're doing things very well for the most part. Don't fix something that's not broken.

I'm not saying don't get starters out of the game early. I'm just saying if you play this game like it's not a real game you might shake your momentum too much. And as far as injuries, Ryan could get hurt walking to the mailbox. Ryan could get hurt practicing for the playoffs. He could get hurt once the playoffs start. Either result would be the same. The team would be toast.

You can't let fear dictate things because that's asking for trouble.

This is just my opinion.

The mentality is this: You're 13-2 so you're doing things very well for the most part. Don't fix something that's not broken.

I'm not saying don't get starters out of the game early. I'm just saying if you play this game like it's not a real game you might shake your momentum too much. And as far as injuries, Ryan could get hurt walking to the mailbox. Ryan could get hurt practicing for the playoffs. He could get hurt once the playoffs start. Either result would be the same. The team would be toast.

You can't let fear dictate things because that's asking for trouble.

I hear you bro, and I agree we play it to win, but we need to start pulling key starters as soon as feasible .... there is a fine line between fear, courage, and stupidity IMO ....

I hear you bro, and I agree we play it to win, but we need to start pulling key starters as soon as feasible .... there is a fine line between fear, courage, and stupidity IMO ....

You're right and if something horrible happens I'll say 'Boy was I wrong', but even if they played the second string all day that doesn't guarantee the first team will be successful come playoff time.

I don't get the mentality that we are going to come away with multiple injuries on the last game. The chances of Ryan getting hurt playing most of the game are slim to none. People underestimate the need to mentally stay in game mode this late in the year.

Fk hanging a record on them, I just want us to play decent and survive for the SB run ......

This^^^. I want to see the starters play so good the 1st half that Smitty has no reason to send them back out for the 2nd half. And the thing I want to see most is no injuries. If the starters play well and the 2-3rd string lose at the end them so be it. W or L means nothing....

Btw I'm going to the game so if anyone wants to see the starters all game it would be me. Only my 3rd game live this season and one of those was preseason.