Sheldon Cooper

1-RB-Andre Ellington

2-LT-Oday Aboushi

3-RG-Larry Warford

4-DE-Michael Buchanen

5-TE-Joseph Fauria

6-RB-Dennis Johnson

7-CB-Sanders Commings

In round one, a quick little RB that runs straight up the middle. My favorite thing about him is you think he is going down but he puts his hand on the ground regains balance and keeps going. Round two, Aboushi backs up Baker who I want us to re-sign and gives us depth in case of injury. Round three Warford could challenge to start. Reynolds should be re-signed for the right price but I would jump all over Warford in rd 3. Buchanen in round four I like because of how quickly he closes the open gap between he and the QB. Other guys looks like it takes forever to get there. Fauria will not be the next Gonzalez but he could aid the run game and pitch in when forgotten about. Johnson looks like a young Michael Turner and could relieve Rodgers from KO duty. Commings is a big young guy that could learn from Robinson as his back up. I would like to re-sign McClain and Owens and let Grimes walk.

So we would have Baker and Holmes then another early pick at LT? Not to mention Svitek.

I would re-sign Baker, back up both tackles with Holmes and take a RG in round 1 or 2 to finally fill the spot, with Konz at center.

Or go for broke and sign Jake Long to play RT and slide Clabo to RG.

LT - baker

LG - blaylock

OC - konz

RG - clabo

RT - long

Would be pricey, but looks dominating on paper.

1-RB-Andre Ellington

2-LT-Oday Aboushi

3-RG-Larry Warford

4-DE-Michael Buchanen

5-TE-Joseph Fauria

6-RB-Dennis Johnson

7-CB-Sanders Commings

In round one, a quick little RB that runs straight up the middle. My favorite thing about him is you think he is going down but he puts his hand on the ground regains balance and keeps going. Round two, Aboushi backs up Baker who I want us to re-sign and gives us depth in case of injury. Round three Warford could challenge to start. Reynolds should be re-signed for the right price but I would jump all over Warford in rd 3. Buchanen in round four I like because of how quickly he closes the open gap between he and the QB. Other guys looks like it takes forever to get there. Fauria will not be the next Gonzalez but he could aid the run game and pitch in when forgotten about. Johnson looks like a young Michael Turner and could relieve Rodgers from KO duty. Commings is a big young guy that could learn from Robinson as his back up. I would like to re-sign McClain and Owens and let Grimes walk.

Not a fann. :)

I don't think we need a 1st round RB. We can replace Turner in the late 2nd or even late 3rd round & still be fine IMO. I like the thought process of fixing the lines, JMO, that's where most games are won or lost, and we can improve on both our lines. We also need to look at MLB in there somewhere early on.

1-RB-Andre Ellington

2-LT-Oday Aboushi

3-RG-Larry Warford

4-DE-Michael Buchanen

5-TE-Joseph Fauria

6-RB-Dennis Johnson

7-CB-Sanders Commings

Warford will be long gone by the 3rd round. I see an OG in 1st or 2nd round. Runnning backs are usually a dime a dozen and can be found in later rounds.

1. DE

2. OG--Would like Warford here.

3. RB--Maybe Monte Ball if he falls far enough.

4. TE

5. CB

6. DT

7. ???

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

Warford will be long gone by the 3rd round. I see an OG in 1st or 2nd round. Runnning backs are usually a dime a dozen and can be found in later rounds.

1. DE

2. OG--Would like Warford here.

3. RB--Maybe Monte Ball if he falls far enough.

4. TE

5. CB

6. DT

7. ???

this is a lil more to my liking. i d say lb in the 7th. we could use some depth. pete won t last forever and we need someone to push nic or dent. plus throw in a comp pick in there too.

So you have a us picking a 3rd round guy with our 1st and a 1st round guy with our 3rd? Plus I don't think we need to draft a LT early now that Baker is playing pretty good and Holmes has had a full year to develop. I think Fauria gets taken a little higher because he is a big TD machine.

LOL shaky? Dude was the only RG in the NFL with out a hit or sack before he got hurt in first five weeks. I would like to see some shaky break down gifs of GR.

just cause he didn t give up a sack does not equate to not giving up pressure or not being able to open holes in the run game.

just cause he didn t give up a sack does not equate to not giving up pressure or not being able to open holes in the run game.

Ok I am waiting for the shaky QB pressure numbers of GR. He allowed 7 pressures in first 5 games with out any hits and sacks. That would put him on top of the league and more importantly you could see pressure from the middle go up after he got hurt. I would love to see some break down on how the pocket collapsed with GR.

Edited by falcons007

1-RB-Andre Ellington

2-LT-Oday Aboushi

3-RG-Larry Warford

4-DE-Michael Buchanen

5-TE-Joseph Fauria

6-RB-Dennis Johnson

7-CB-Sanders Commings

I should have stated why i didn't like this draft.

1. RB- Ellington - I like this kid, but not first round

2. LT- Oday Aboushi- i would be ok with a LT project later in the draft but not at #2

3. OG Warford- No way in hail he is there at our #3, i wouldn't be suprised to see him go late first early second

4. DE-Michael Buchanen- same as Warford no way he is there he will also be a late 1st early 2nd

5. I would be good with that TE

6. I wouldn't be upset with Johnson , I just think they could do better

7. CB-Sanders Commings- No way he makes it out of the 4th round