Anyone Good With Photoshop

jamescbr

I have this bike, and I would like to see what it would look like with the falcons logo on it in such a way that it took up as much of the bodywork as possible, was wondering if its possible to take a picture of the logo and enlarge/shrink it and rotate it superimposed over the picture of the bike.....thoughts, ideas?? 2006-Honda-CBR600RRa.jpg

here u go OP

honda1_zpsa8ce8fdd.jpg

honda2_zps1795e702.jpg

my picture in my head is close to the first one you did above....but with the head of the logo near the nose, and the wing down the side....it would have to be a bit smaller....not sure if enough would fit to where you would know what it is....might have to put the wing on the black part of the frame as well as the body work?? Edited by jamescbr

Good luck on selling it if you ever decide to. Lol

lol....its a 2006 with 49000 miles on it.....thousands of dollars in suspension, and performance upgrades that all translate to virtually nothing in the resale market, its a pretty good bet that I will never part with this motorcycle;-)